Project CARS 2 Sunday 17th December: Porsche Supercup @ Nürburgring - Completed (1 Viewer)

What kind of setup rules?

• Default Setups

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Custom Setups

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No preference

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
32 grid, most...18 voted for default setup, mean we can start our training on default ;) ?

TRS YoohanTV

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: TRS YoohanTV
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: TRS YoohanTV
Hey mate, @Nighttiger has opened this event to only orange and green badged members. As we don't have any more induction nights planned for this year and as it is a community created event (and the last one of the year) he might be a nice tiger and let you race but we'll have to confirm with him as it is his event before putting you on the drivers list. :) @Nighttiger?

Phos4us

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Phos4us

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
This car looks pretty stable with default setup. I drove few laps last night. It will be interesting race.

So, default setup it is?

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, @Nighttiger has opened this event to only orange and green badged members. As we don't have any more induction nights planned for this year and as it is a community created event (and the last one of the year) he might be a nice tiger and let you race but we'll have to confirm with him as it is his event before putting you on the drivers list. :) @Nighttiger?
Hey, well you are a new member who hasn't been through all the inductions sessions yet, so we do not possess a clear picture of your driving behaviour. However the hour before the race we can do some small racing to check? I'll put you on the list regardless.

This car looks pretty stable with default setup. I drove few laps last night. It will be interesting race.

So, default setup it is?

Yes the votes are very clear, default setup it is. I'll check the defaults for the amount of fuel when I get home today @Cluck .

Furthermore I want to announce that the event is currently full and all new sign ups will be put on the reserve list. @Phos4us

Please let us know in the thread when you are unable to participate in the race, I will move the first driver from the reserve list in your spot. Remember that the driver who is not attending will be moved back to the reserve list and you cannot claim your spot again afterwards unless there are more spots opening up.

Last edited:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah!

Last race of the year?! What the... I wanna join too!

Name: Invincible

Put me on reserve. I'll see what I can do to make enough people drop out so I can join! ;)

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Nada

G

Gopher04

Put me on reserve. I'll see what I can do to make enough people drop out so I can join! ;)
I'm always open to offers if it involves cash, Pounds that is not that fake stuff called Euro's..:yuck:

TRS YoohanTV

Community Member
Reaction score
sure ill be there tonight, thanks for the effort so far:cool:

@Nighttiger there is a twitch channel called yoohantv:p, lots of footage for u and the rest in here to enjoy:woot:
if i get that orange badge in time anyone minds me streaming the action of this race?

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score

@Nighttiger there is a twitch channel called yoohantv:p, lots of footage for u and the rest in here to enjoy:woot:
if i get that orange badge in time anyone minds me streaming the action of this race?

@Nighttiger This guy is too good :blackalien:, ban him! :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

We rather judge in our Induction sessions with our people in it than some online footage :)

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: corentin.berges

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just did a few laps in time-trial and, yep, the default setup is good fun. With a few more laps under my belt (and less sleepiness) I will be into the 1m56s - would have done a 1m57.1 just now but ran wide (losing a bit of time as a result) on the exit of the final chicane. 1m55? Probably not from me on the default loose setup, maybe on the default stable setup though.

-=EV3RY=-

Community Member
Reaction score
I am going to give my place up to someone more competitive as i just can't get any speed out of this car. Good luck to whoever get my slot.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This isn't a ranked race @-=EV3RY=- , we're all just racing for fun, pace is irrelevant. Unless you're simply not enjoying the car at all, in which case, yeah, I'd probably skip the race too.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im running a 2:00 in this race on default setup. but i have to say i am enjoying the car and the track. should make for a fun night.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
... Unless you're simply not enjoying the car at all....

I think in this case it shouldn't be the reason for skipping the race :)

Users who are viewing this thread