Project CARS 2 Sunday 17th December: Porsche Supercup @ Nürburgring - Completed (1 Viewer)

What kind of setup rules?

• Default Setups

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Custom Setups

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No preference

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I want to echo what @jamesl91 has already posted, namely that the video was not put up to get people to apologise, that was far from the intention. It was also not put up so that we could start commenting on how bad some of the driving was. The video was put up as an educational "this is not how we expect our drivers to behave in our races" as a result of standards having slipped to a point that we could no longer tolerate.

Bear in mind the fact that it is also, by no means, an exhaustive compilation of events from that race :(

As such, could I politely request that we now step aside from commenting about specific moments of the video further, it tells all of us all we need to know. Also, it's Christmas, it's a time of goodwill and cheer :)

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
goodwill and cheer should be year round not only a month p/year...well it's better than nothing i guess :D

Anyway, ok, fair enough, point taken :).

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Not all the incidents were there either, also the culprits continued driving. I have my own theory of why driving standards have dropped.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That first incident was brutal & rather amusing.
Thanks for the re-cap.
I know I'll be practicing when I get back mainly to get to grips with the new controller. I'll be online quite often if anyone wants to practice their race craft with me, you may have to drive a bit slower than usual though haha.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Again...

As such, could I politely request that we now step aside from commenting about specific moments of the video further, it tells all of us all we need to know. Also, it's Christmas, it's a time of goodwill and cheer :)

Thank you :)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
That first incident was brutal & rather amusing.
Thanks for the re-cap.
I know I'll be practicing when I get back mainly to get to grips with the new controller. I'll be online quite often if anyone wants to practice their race craft with me, you may have to drive a bit slower than usual though haha.
I'll be happy to FuBii!! Any practice and training is well appriciated

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Yes the bump was a bit brutal and unexpected but my pit crew superglued the bumper back on and use chewing gum on the leaky pipes and I managed to get the car to the finish line albeit with a twitchy rear.

2nd race was the most enjoyable online one I have experienced Started towards the back and finished in the middle, so thanks to everyone there.

Have a great new year.

Edit:- I'm a bit paranoid as the white/red/blue car in most of the stewards incidents is Identical to mine but I don't remember being in any of the other incidents other than flying in #1.

I have tried to download and view the replay file that was posted by Shepard, put it in the correct game folder but it doesn't show in my replays list in game. Anyone got any ideas how to fix? Really want to check and learn for future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread