Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I will be at this event. You may know that I´m living quite close to the Nürburgring.
By driving with the car I need just around one hour to the Airport of Cologne or Düsseldorf. So if someone of you have no choice to get a pickup from the airport to the ring I offer you to bring you to this Event.
It's worth it to be there once in your life.

And don´t be scared, I will drive save and slowly ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I will be at this event. You may know that I´m living quite close to the Nürburgring.
By driving with the car I need just around one hour to the Airport of Cologne or Düsseldorf. So if someone of you have no choice to get a pickup from the airport to the ring I offer you to bring you to this Event.

We need proof! :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone own a GoPro camera or something similar? :p
Of course ;-). I'm bringing mine with me :D. I will use it for the karting and hopefully we can use it in Ben's car if they allow us on 1 or more laps around the Nordschleife.

Hi guys.

@ProjectPD, can I add you to the list for the group ticket purchase? A ticket for the weekend costs 19 euro's instead of 25 then. We're with 17 already at the moment.

To all: I will call the ticket hotline tomorrow or Monday and asked them if they can assure I receive the tickets before next week Friday. I'm sure they can, but I don't want to spend 323 euro's now on the tickets without knowing for 100%. Otherwise I'll ask them if they have the option to collect the grouptickets at the track. I'll let you know.

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
You know german´s Autobahnen have often no speedlimt :p

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Of course ;-). I'm bringing mine with me :D. I will use it for the karting and hopefully we can use it in Ben's car if they allow us on 1 or more laps around the Nordschleife.

@ProjectPD, can I add you to the list for the group ticket purchase? A ticket for the weekend costs 19 euro's instead of 25 then. We're with 17 already at the moment.

To all: I will call the ticket hotline tomorrow or Monday and asked them if they can assure I receive the tickets before next week Friday. I'm sure they can, but I don't want to spend 323 euro's now on the tickets without knowing for 100%. Otherwise I'll ask them if they have the option to collect the grouptickets at the track. I'll let you know.
I already got a ticket!

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY little correction for the OP: Team Nobby-no-Mates will stay till Monday.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry for the hundredth post about tickets: just called the ticketoffice and I can buy the group tickets on Friday 15th at the Nurburgring track. So, that's what I'll do ;-)

Anyone interested in starting a whatsapp group for easier communication during the event (and for arrivals) ? =)

We'll leave sunday.

Jup :snaphappy:

Of course we need a Whatsapp group! We use that at every big event and works like a charm!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll also bring my gopro :)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just found out that the house that Ben & Manu rented is from Dutch people ;). The reviews are really good!

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
Just finalized my travelplans: On Friday I'll be at Fraport-trainstation at 9:49.
(totally on time of course o_O... german railtimetable :facepalm:)
For Monday I have total freedom. I can take whichever train I reach.:)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Okay then. I'll show up around 10 o'clock and pick you up. We'll have to see where though. Depends at which terminal @Col_McCoy arrives.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Feel free to send me your phone number via inbox message. Will create the WhatsApp group now :)

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
Will create the WhatsApp group now
Jikes... guess I have to learn some new tech...:eek:
Current WhatsApp stats:
recieved: 5 pictures
sent: 9 letters (including spaces)

I suddenly feel quite old...:oldman:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
Just got of the phone regarding our house. We can take it over on Friday at 3 pm.

If you know already that you will arrive earlier, please post here and figure out a meeting point.
Maybe you lot then just join @t0daY and me for grocery shopping :D
(depending when our RSR overlord manages to arrive)

If weather allows my plan is still to hit the track for a couple of laps at 5 pm. So if you arrive past ~4 pm we will meet at the Nordschleife entrance.

I will post all the relevant address at some point during the next week.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Do we need bed linen or something like that? Like a blanket or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread