Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
For those that have a bed, sheets and also towels will be available.

The floor sleepers have to bring everything (inflatable mattress, blanket/sleeping bag, pillow...)
Errrr, how do we know who has a bed? Am I right in thinking that I have one?

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Just got of the phone regarding our house. We can take it over on Friday at 3 pm.

If you know already that you will arrive earlier, please post here and figure out a meeting point.
Maybe you lot then just join @t0daY and me for grocery shopping :D
(depending when our RSR overlord manages to arrive)

If weather allows my plan is still to hit the track for a couple of laps at 5 pm. So if you arrive past ~4 pm we will meet at the Nordschleife entrance.

I will post all the relevant address at some point during the next week.

@TheDoctor46 and me will eventually arrive earlier. It's hard to say with nearly 600km :)
But in this case we will write in the WhatsApp group.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
The weather on the outside is really good today!

Manu's post reminded me of something: Bring an umbrella!!
It seems the weather will be rather inconsistent and cold over the weekend (good chance of rain on Friday and Sunday and not more than 13°C air temperature on all days).

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Manu's post reminded me of something: Bring an umbrella!!
It seems the weather will be rather inconsistent and cold over the weekend (good chance of rain on Friday and Sunday and not more than 13°C air temperature on all days).
I'll just hold Gxbbs above my head, that should keep me dry enough :)

Coffee is now out of the freezer, to get it back up to room temperature before grinding. Only the best for my pedigree chums :)

It doesn't make any difference, it just helps me sound like even more of a CC* than I am normally :D

* Coffee C..t

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Still got a couple of seats leaving Frankfurt Airport at about 10:15-10:30 (by the time I get a coffee, the hire car and Stolnikas). I'll put a note in WhatsApp when I get to FRA in case anyone's there. ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Still got a couple of seats leaving Frankfurt Airport at about 10:15-10:30 (by the time I get a coffee, the hire car and Stolnikas). I'll put a note in WhatsApp when I get to France in case anyone's there. ;)
Why are you going to France, the circuit is in Germany?

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just got of the phone regarding our house. We can take it over on Friday at 3 pm.

If you know already that you will arrive earlier, please post here and figure out a meeting point.
Maybe you lot then just join @t0daY and me for grocery shopping :D
(depending when our RSR overlord manages to arrive)

If weather allows my plan is still to hit the track for a couple of laps at 5 pm. So if you arrive past ~4 pm we will meet at the Nordschleife entrance.

I will post all the relevant address at some point during the next week.

Ben,

I'll arrive before 15:00 I think. I guess for me it's best that I just go to the house and meet you guys there. I still need to buy the group tickets, so maybe we can go to the track shortly after that so I can buy the group tickets.........and hug your passenger seat for one or more laps around the Nordschleife :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ben,

I'll arrive before 15:00 I think. I guess for me it's best that I just go to the house and meet you guys there. I still need to buy the group tickets, so maybe we can go to the track shortly after that so I can buy the group tickets.........and hug your passenger seat for one or more laps around the Nordschleife :D

Passenger seat is already taken by me, maybe next year Mo ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Passenger seat is already taken by me, maybe next year Mo ;)

I'm sure Ben will do more than 1 lap :D. But I'm fine sitting in the back for the first lap :D

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
Here are the addresses you need:

RSR Mansion
Schulstraße 77
54570 Hohenfels-Essingen

Nordschleife Entry
In der Stroth
53520 Meuspath

Grand Prix Track Parking
Stefan-Bellof-Straße 1
53520 Nürburg

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
What does it cost for one lap on the Nordschleife? Even if I have a not so fast car I want to drive at least one lap with it :)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
What does it cost for one lap on the Nordschleife? Even if I have a not so fast car I want to drive at least one lap with it :)
Friday to Sunday it's 30 € per lap, Monday to Thursday it's 25 €. Season pass is 1.900 €.

What car do you have? Just curious if someone with an even crappier car than mine dares to go on the ring :D.
I can't unfortunately because I just found out that my current insurance company (soon no longer:rage:) doesn't cover driving on racetracks AND the Nordschleife... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread