Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be there from Friday to Monday morning. Will post my itinerary here when I come back from my holidays.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
The coffee I'll be bringing, was roasted the day I bought it, just 2 weeks ago. It went straight in the freezer and will be ground the night before I leave. It's some really good stuff.
Ok, that sounds nice and I'd love a cup, but I bet it can't do this.

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Feanor @t0daY
I can normally take whatever flight looks best.. so I can arrive at 0740, 0840, 0940, 1040. I will select a flight that suits me (seats available) and the 'ride' I can go with so that they don't have to wait.

As for the way back, I'm still free on Monday, so if the house is booked including Sunday night, I would prefer to stay as well and hitch a ride back to FRA (no time important, as once again I can take whatever flight is free to Vienna).

Does this information help or just increase logistic problems =P

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY Can you please put an overview into the first post to show who is going together and when they arrive on Friday and if they leave on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks!

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
Does this information help or just increase logistic problems =P
@Col_McCoy actually it solves a problem! @t0daY and I couldn't decide which railwaystation is the right one. But now it's clear, Fraport-station is best!
So, Manu... There are two passengers requesting transport to Frankfurt Airport on Monday the 18th. Are you up for that? Or maybe @Invincible ? I don't know who would have the bigger detour...

And for Friday: Everybody traveling through Fraport seems to arrive at about 9:40. (Which is totally fine for me going by rail, but for you plane-guys it will be quite interesting when your pilots try to go three-wide on the runway.:D)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
@Col_McCoy actually it solves a problem! @t0daY and I couldn't decide which railwaystation is the right one. But now it's clear, Fraport-station is best!
So, Manu... There are two passengers requesting transport to Frankfurt Airport on Monday the 18th. Are you up for that? Or maybe @Invincible ? I don't know who would have the bigger detour...

And for Friday: Everybody traveling through Fraport seems to arrive at about 9:40. (Which is totally fine for me going by rail, but for you plane-guys it will be quite interesting when your pilots try to go three-wide on the runway.:D)

Well, for me at least it is nearly no detour at all. And as I said, I'll be leaving on Monday.

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY Can you please put an overview into the first post to show who is going together and when they arrive on Friday and if they leave on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks!

Did the hard work for you, just need to add it to the first post @t0daY

Can you all check if this is correct. I have questionmarks on some of the guys flying to Frankfurt, because some will leave on Sunday, while others stay until Monday.

Team UK (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday):
@Yorkie_065
@Gxbbs
@Cluck

Team Frankfurt Airport (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday):
@ramiboo
@stolnikas

Team Nobby-no-Mates (arriving Friday afternoon and Monday)
@Invincible
@Col_McCoy
2x empty seats from Frankfurt

Team East Germany (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving ???)
@dominiczeth
@TheDoctor46

Team t0day (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday)
@t0daY
@falcon2081
@Feanor
@Blue Monkey

Single arrivals
@MelBonkers (Friday afternoon and leaving Monday)
@Elmo (Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday)

Last edited:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
@Elmo I will leave on Monday
Also I am not flying to Frankfurt Airport, I live in Frankfurt. :p

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Elmo I will leave on Monday
Also I am not flying to Frankfurt Airport, I live in Frankfurt. :p
Since you're a Frankfurter and you're slightly daft, shouldn't YOU be SillySausage and not that Aussie imposter?

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
lol, nobby-no-mates :p

(before anybody gets offended, or gets on their high-horse, this is just a gentle piss-take that me and my friends do, whenever somebody is driving somewhere on their own)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Edited my post. So if McCoy flys back on Monday, you will take him with you?
Of course. If he wants a ride with a slightly daft sausage a.k.a. nobby-no-mates. ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm back from my holidays. Very excited for the SimRacingExpo and meeting up with all you RSR-people. I will buy the group tickets somewhere later this week. I had 17 tickets on my list to be purchased. As soon as I bought them, I'll let you guys and gals know!

EDIT: I see the tickets will be sent to my home address. I'll order them this weekend. They should arrive by next week then.

EDIT2: I will call the ticket office tomorrow or Monday and get the confirmation that if I order the tickets, they will arrive in time before I leave to Germany next week. Will keep you updated!

Last edited:

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Invincible thx! I will take whatever daft sausage is available..... guess it's going to be a sausage party whole weekend ;-).
@Feanor luckily Frankfurt has 3 parallel runways... so 3 wide won't be a problem =P

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did the hard work for you, just need to add it to the first post @t0daY

Can you all check if this is correct. I have questionmarks on some of the guys flying to Frankfurt, because some will leave on Sunday, while others stay until Monday.

Team UK (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday):
@Yorkie_065
@Gxbbs
@Cluck

Team Frankfurt Airport (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday):
@ramiboo
@stolnikas

Team Nobby-no-Mates (arriving Friday afternoon and Monday)
@Invincible
@Col_McCoy
2x empty seats from Frankfurt

Team East Germany (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving ???)
@dominiczeth
@TheDoctor46

Team t0day (arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday)
@t0daY
@falcon2081
@Feanor
@Blue Monkey

Single arrivals
@MelBonkers (Friday afternoon and leaving Monday)
@Elmo (Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday)

Updated OP.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone own a GoPro camera or something similar? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread