Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
You didn't see my efforts at Le Mans did you? :D. If there's mud within a hundred miles of a kart track, I will find it, I will drive through it and I will laugh my arse off about it, whilst clearing the mud from my eyes so that I can see where I'm going :D

And I couldn't see where I was going because I was laughing tears at the sight of the muddy chicken :chicken:

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
ScrambledEggs_sm-781133.jpg

Cluck spraying the road again now we know the track is going to be greasy
1.jpg

No tarmac here Cluck!!!!

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok, I finally booked my car hire also....

I'll be landing at Frankfurt on the 15th at 09:40 and have a VW Golf to pick up. I am flying back on the 17th at 19:40 and will aim to be back at Frankfurt for 17:40. This will mean a 15:30 depart from Nürburg on Sunday.

There are 3 spare seats in the car... :D

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
@ramiboo Let me take one! I will be landing on Friday 9:45 and departing on Sunday 19:05. It is basically same times as yours :)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@ramiboo Let me take one! I will be landing on Friday 9:45 and departing on Sunday 19:05. It is basically same times as yours :)
Great, I've got you down. 2 Seats left! :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We have 12x Agree + Mo (who I know will agree without talking to him) + me

So I just confirmed that we will book the track :stig:

Ben, you know me too well my friend! I'm on holiday and thought oh shoot I need to confirm......and then saw this post! Awesomeness is about to happen! Thanx for taking care of this .

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
As we're closing in on the event with only two weeks to go, I would like to know who still needs a ride from Frankfurt Airport to the Nürburgring? I plan to go on Friday (anytime in the morning) and stay until Monday morning.

Also - what exactly do we have to bring?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As we're closing in on the event with only two weeks to go, I would like to know who still needs a ride from Frankfurt Airport to the Nürburgring? I plan to go on Friday (anytime in the morning) and stay until Monday morning.

Also - what exactly do we have to bring?

Bring the good stuff! You know what I mean :cool:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
On a serious note, if you want to bring something my suggestion would be some local-to-you adult beverages.

General food and drinks (including beer) Manu and I will buy on Friday.

If we run short on anything we can easily get more after the event on Saturday.

P.S.: One exception is @Cluck who hopefully will bring some of his magic coffee grind.

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure some the coffee you smuggled to France was not legal there! :smuggrin:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The coffee I'll be bringing, was roasted the day I bought it, just 2 weeks ago. It went straight in the freezer and will be ground the night before I leave. It's some really good stuff.

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
@Invincible Needing a lift from Fraport on Friday would be me, stolnikas and Col_McCoy. We've got ramiboo available but 4 people in one Golf might be a bit tight, so another ride would be appreciated.
As far as I know all of us will arrive there around 9:40 (Don't know exactly about @Col_McCoy .
Best I got:
I'm earliest in FRA @ 08.40lt
)
For the way back: I think ramiboo, stolnikas and Col_McCoy? plan to stay til Sunday, while I will stay till Monday and get back to Frankfurt with Manu.

@t0daY Unless you have other plans, I would travel from Frankfurt Süd. (at 14:22; which should be enough to get there without any rush)

!! If I got anything wrong, please feel free to correct me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread