The Riddle Thread (1 Viewer)

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Actually, scratch that, I remember that you need to know the weight of the gold coins as well to solve the puzzle. That's what you get for doing this from memory.:(

So I'll count your answer.;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have keys but no locks
There is space but no room
You can enter but cant go outside

What am i..

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
A man comes home in the evening. He finds his front door broken.
The day after, he was found dead. If he had seen what was lying in the garbage bin, he would still be alive. Why?

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
lets say the bin is outside or at the back of the house, if he was at the bin then who ever or what ever happened at the front door of the house, he would of been ok...? if he was at the bin

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
lets say the bin is outside or at the back of the house, if he was at the bin then who ever or what ever happened at the front door of the house, he would of been ok...? if he was at the bin

Nope. Neither placement nor size of the bin hold any relevant information. Let's just assume it was a regular trashcan under the sink. You should be more interested in the content of the bin.

Last edited:

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
The killer was hiding inside the bin? ( bin is maybe too small for it though haha)
taking a chance.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
The killer was hiding inside the bin? ( bin is maybe too small for it though haha)
taking a chance.

Okay, okay... it's a bit difficult, so I give you the content of the bin:

Sawdust.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I just want to point out that my keyboard does have locks, scroll, num and caps to be precise ;)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Termites? House collapsed during the night?

You Muricans still build with wood and paper mache, right? ;)

Naah. “You“ 'muricans? Just for the record: I'm German. Not as angry as Manu though. :p

Well, it's time for another hint:
The man committed suicide.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There was a chainsaw in the bin which came alive at night and forced the guy to suicide? Yes! I got it! Wuhup :D

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
There was a chainsaw in the bin which came alive at night and forced the guy to suicide? Yes! I got it! Wuhup :D

Zonk!
zonk.gif

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
In that case I take Tor 3... no... den Umschlag, den Umschlag!

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
is there a note in the bin that he did not see? If he did see it, he would not have committed suicide? sawdust makes me think that there is building or renovations happening that's why the door is not on.

Last edited:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
is there a note in the bin that he did not see? If he did see it, he would not have committed suicide? sawdust makes me think that there is building or renovations happening that's why the door is not on.

Door not on? No, the the door was broken up / forced open. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough in the first post

And no, there wasn't anything else in the bin besides the sawdust.

I'll post the answer around 20 o'clock UTC if no one has gotten really close to the solution.

Last edited:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Sooo... since no one has come up with a solution yet - here it is:

The man was the smallest man in the world (let's call him Paul), who was deeply envied by his rival, who was the second smallest man (errrm... Jack).
One day, Jack broke into Paul's house and sawed off a tiny bit from the legs of all the wooden furniture in the house and grinded them to make them appear smaller. So when Paul came home, he thought he had grown somehow because the furniture didn't fit anymore as they used to. So he came to the conclusion that he wasn't the smallest man in the world anymore and killed himself.
If Paul had seen all the sawdust in the trashcan, he might still be alive because he would have wondered where that sawdust came from.

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
How would we have known this??
hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread