RSR International Cup - Season 1 - Question Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
This is the admins decision... I personally think a bigger grid is better
If all 30 people show up, we'd have to race in two lobbies sometimes, because not all tracks support 30 or more cars.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is the admins decision... I personally think a bigger grid is better
Yes its the admins decision mate as that is only my opinion...and as for a bigger grid yes i agree a bigger grid is better how ever we have all been on pcars a long time now to realize packed lobbys dont allways work. Id love to see this go off without a hitch and run without a hitch. But as i said this is only one persons opinion..and as invincible said not all tracks support a full lobby..

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The @Admins will make the right call, based on their long-standing experience of what works and what doesn't. If anybody knows the right decision to make, it's the guys that run this league. I don't see that this needs further discussion in here but that's my personal view, not my "moderator" view, so don't read this as a "Shut up, the chicken has spoken" :)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Now shut up - the chicken has spoken!

Glory to the mighty chicken! :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The @Admins will make the right call, based on their long-standing experience of what works and what doesn't. If anybody knows the right decision to make, it's the guys that run this league. I don't see that this needs further discussion in here but that's my personal view, not my "moderator" view, so don't read this as a "Shut up, the chicken has spoken" :)

I agree fully with @Cluck. Also guys, do not forget that the sign ups are open until 9th January 2017. Nobody knows how many people will sign up until then :)

The angry german has spoken! :D :D

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I did some practice on the 1st race and thanks to @Hobbnob got my time down to a 1:12,222. This was also with about 15l in the tank. So excited and will be putting a lot of practice down.

PS. I was another 0.250 down on my time and then messed it up in the last sector so I think there is more time to gain.

Last edited:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I know people have already been putting in a few practise runs, best I can manage for the moment is a 1.13.8, race pace is more likely 1.15.5/1.16 on the catalunya national. Fuel load was 19l for those that are interested.
Just hope my racecraft is upto par with you all as it looks like I'm mid-field/ lower =D

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I really need to get some practice in the mono today.... But... Steam sale! :eek:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Having gone for a joyride on all the circuits, only one that annoys me to no end, the dubai circuit. My times in TT keep getting cut in that daft slalom section with even the smallest amount of kerb use (read tyre touches the white line).
Other than this, loving the choices & weather selection! Should be great fun. Hope to catch you all in an induction session soon.

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
I see you have put some names down as Scottish & English as well as British, so my question is...
How are you going to do the countries within the United Kingdom ie England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Individually or as a whole?

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I did some practice on the 1st race and thanks to @Hobbnob got my time down to a 1:12,222. This was also with about 15l in the tank. So excited and will be putting a lot of practice down.

PS. I was another 0.250 down on my time and then messed it up in the last sector so I think there is more time to gain.

So what's the secret? :D

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Stable car. Full tank I was doing 1:12,580 and consistently around the 1:13. I still think there is more in it. As I said i could get the car in the 1:11 but messed up and by that time I our server moved over to next slot so I did a few laps with @Photonenbert and called it a night.
The secret is ... sbboH ekil reenejne taerg a teG. @2scoops

Last edited:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
:) .did maP ekil srebmun leuf sih tsurt t'nod tsuJ

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
his fuel calculations often wrong? or something else? =D

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Hobbs messed up when he race engineered for Pam once, it was a funny moment. BUT the man is a genius when it comes to setups based on your driving.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ahhh nice, sadly using a controller, most of my setup's are focused more towards getting a level of predictability with the car & not outright pace.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so were is hobbs i need his help lol can i claim him next after who wants him first lol...

Photonenbert

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Ahhh nice, sadly using a controller, most of my setup's are focused more towards getting a level of predictability with the car & not outright pace.
as @FlyingKman said making the car more stable is the key, it will most definitely improve your times. sounding very obvious here but its dramatic!

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
I see you have put some names down as Scottish & English as well as British, so my question is...
How are you going to do the countries within the United Kingdom ie England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Individually or as a whole?

Just incase you missed the question :)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Just an in-joke, there was one race
Just incase you missed the question :)
Good question, I've thought about this myself. I haven't conferred with the other admins yet but my guess would be which ever country the person signing up would prefer. If they are Scottish and would prefer to represent Scotland not the U.K. then I see no problem with that but again, I'll have to check with the other admins first before I can give you a final answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread