RSR International Cup - Season 1 - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league, eg. the race format, the points structure etc, this is the thread for you. Post your question up and one of the admin will do their best ot answer it for you. Or maybe you'll get the answer from one of your fellow racers. This thread is also the thread for general discussion and chit-chat about the league.

Serta Fahrenz

Community Member
Reaction score
First of all, congrats to RSR for the recognition by SMS and for getting this thing started.

Now to my question: I'm new and haven't been inducted. I understand there will be some induction nights before the start. So can I already sign-in, expecting to be inducted? Or should I rather wait until I ave been inducted?

Thanks in advance
Serta

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Greetings Serta!

Yes, by all means sign up and lock in a spot for yourself. There will be more than enough inductions night between now and the start of the event for you to gain the required rank to race in the event.

Look forward to seeing you on track!

Serta Fahrenz

Community Member
Reaction score
As I'm already on a roll:
Will the races be with standard game tuning? Or is it a good idea to get our own tuning?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As I'm already on a roll:
Will the races be with standard game tuning? Or is it a good idea to get our own tuning?

Custom Setup will be allowed! I am sure some people might be willing to share some setup tips :)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
This is great guys, quick question, will there be specific in game dates?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
great choice of tracks guys... i just tested them all and only one i dont really like is the nurb sprint short not keen on the first corner tbh lol..car compliments tracks pretty well..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is great guys, quick question, will there be specific in game dates?

Will be in the event details once they are up.

great choice of tracks guys... i just tested them all and only one i dont really like is the nurb sprint short not keen on the first corner tbh lol..car compliments tracks pretty well..

Serta Fahrenz

Community Member
Reaction score
only one i dont really like is the nurb sprint short not keen on the first corner tbh lol..car compliments tracks pretty well..
Ah, but that first corner shows if you are a man or a mouse!

Me, I normally go for mouse...

Sqeek
Serta

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i did some practice and i thought that this car is undrivable. But. After some tuning it is quite drivable :)
Did mid 1:14 TT in catalunya. I think i can make another second out of it later. Interesting to see what will be your times. See ya :)

EDIT: Oh, ok. Jonno did 1:14 already and miagi is 1st with mid 1:13 :)

EDIT: EDIT: Hey and stop using assists, you will have none in the race :p

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yesterday i did some practice and i thought that this car is undrivable. But. After some tuning it is quite drivable :)
Did mid 1:14 TT in catalunya. I think i can make another second out of it later. Interesting to see what will be your times. See ya :)

EDIT: Oh, ok. Jonno did 1:14 already and miagi is 1st with mid 1:13 :)

EDIT: EDIT: Hey and stop using assists, you will have none in the race :p
Lol whos using assists.. I wasn't....theres easly a 1.12 there not for me i think a 1.13 will be my best..but it will all change when theres other cars on the grid lol..

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
Lol whos using assists.. I wasn't....theres easly a 1.12 there not for me i think a 1.13 will be my best..but it will all change when theres other cars on the grid lol..

It says, that you were using ABS :p
You evil, how could you??? :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It says, that you were using ABS :p
You evil, how could you??? :D

It is a known issue that the leaderboards are bugged and that it shows stuff which was not activated. So everything fine here ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is a known issue that the leaderboards are bugged and that it shows stuff which was not activated. So everything fine here ;)
Only if you have 'Real Assists' set, in which case it shows ABS, TC and SC as 'Yes'. Anything other than that (ie. showing ABS only), means that those assists were active at some point in the lap, even if only for a second :).

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well i can assure you all i had nothing on or i would of gone alot faster lol

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question to the admins: I'd like to "professionalize" my Youtube channel for this series. Do we have RSR images I can use in my recordings/livestreams? I already used the eventi mage for specific races. BTW: I'd also love to do the multi-cam action editing for this series as well. Maybe not for every race, but definitely for a couple of races for sure!

I also will have a look at setting up live stream events in Youtube for this series. Can't wait for this really!

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Question to the admins: I'd like to "professionalize" my Youtube channel for this series. Do we have RSR images I can use in my recordings/livestreams? I already used the eventi mage for specific races. BTW: I'd also love to do the multi-cam action editing for this series as well. Maybe not for every race, but definitely for a couple of races for sure!

I also will have a look at setting up live stream events in Youtube for this series. Can't wait for this really!
Yeah we have some hi-res logos on transparent backgrounds I can get for you next time I am at my PC.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow so much intrest.....guess it will be a 2 tier event then lol..as having a full 30 odd lobby may cause issues best play it safe...

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow so much intrest.....guess it will be a 2 tier event then lol..as having a full 30 odd lobby may cause issues best play it safe...
This is the admins decision... I personally think a bigger grid is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread