iRacing 24h Nürburgring - 22nd April 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any plans of a group practice session soon? I've not driven the track in iRacing yet, or even any of the cars (I raced the old Mazdas aaages ago). I'd rather find out if it's too much to deal with soon, rather than a few days before the event :eek:

Oh and @Gxbbs, are we still alright for sharing your account? (Is it even allowed? Will they see differences in IP etc?)

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any plans of a group practice session soon? I've not driven the track in iRacing yet, or even any of the cars (I raced the old Mazdas aaages ago). I'd rather find out if it's too much to deal with soon, rather than a few days before the event :eek:

Oh and @Gxbbs, are we still alright for sharing your account? (Is it even allowed? Will they see differences in IP etc?)

We can sort something out for the weekend. But I guess it will be the Porsche or Audi.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Yeah it's fine mate, just make sure you ask me before you use it during the week as I will probably be using it myself. As for the ip thing, I'm on holiday :p (one that includes iRacing of course)

Reactions: Tom

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do not bother about IP stuff. I am sharing my account for 1 year and more and nothing happened so far. Even if they would track the IP, kinda useless because you just visited a friend.

Dutchtastics account needs around 18 dollars if I can remember correctly. @Battenberg would you be fine if we would say 9 dollar for you, and 9 dollar for the other guy who will use Dutchtastics account? Just to even it out?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
...would you be fine if we would say 9 dollar for you, and 9 dollar for the guy who will use Dutchtastics account? Just to even it out?

Yeah, it seems fair to contribute when I'm already driving for free, it's still a lot less than buying the content I need for myself. I'll consider it as a pay driver fee :p Give me a shout if someone comes along to take Dutch's seat.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems fair to contribute when I'm already driving for free, it's still a lot less than buying the content I need for myself. I'll consider it as a pay driver fee :p Give me a shout if someone comes along to take Dutch's seat.

Will be probably @JetPistol, at least he told me he is interested :)

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
So is my account needed or not?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What about some practice tomorrow? Anybody in? We should start doing some :D

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing some tomorrow night, so i'll be in.

Did 2 hours this evening, still finding my way around the track, losing it a lot less now, but still at least once a lap so only managed 2 times laps so far, which is frustrating as you have to reset and drive 8 mins before you can do another full lap, but oh well currently optimal is 8:47

Key thing for me is getting around the track in one piece.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let me know if my account is still needed or not.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a current Nord setup for the Audi, taking into account the recent changes?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm going to start practicing asap :) I'm doing short shifts at work for the next 2 weeks (Easter Hols whoop), so I have plenty of time to get my head around the ring.

Any thoughts on crews?

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm going to start practicing asap :) I'm doing short shifts at work for the next 2 weeks (Easter Hols whoop), so I have plenty of time to get my head around the ring.

Any thoughts on crews?

Starts with writing down prefered cars.
GT3 & Porsche will be the most contenders
Mazda will boost you a split ... maybe 2
Kia will boost you a few splits (heared the participation won't be high with the known teams)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Audi R8 LMS for me :)

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
Porsche here, although i don't think there will be enough members to create full Porsche team :)

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Posted a setup on Sunday for the Audi at the Nords, it is the only one with a name you will not recognize. Forgot to change the name before I uploaded. You can find it in the Teams folder on Setup Sync. The car runs very stable even with the Wing settings on A. Maybe a little bit of understeer here and there along the track but otherwise it is one of the first setups I really feel comfortable with. I just make too many mistakes that it is frustrating the hell out of me. Will love to know what you guys think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread