Split 1 - R4: Dubai - 27th Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
@MikeyTT mate you have just melted my brain lol. I notice all the differences just i cant do a dam thing about any of em lol.
And therein lies the difference between us mortals and the aliens. Knowing things are different and being able to capitalise on them makes good drivers great and certain unnamed individuals look like they came from Omicron Persei :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And therein lies the difference between us mortals and the aliens. Knowing things are different and being able to capitalise on them makes good drivers great and certain unnamed individuals look like they came from Omicron Persei :)
My brain sees it all as it is about to unfold and says to my body Cmon we have to react now but my body is like NO Im on a tea break we will deal with it later...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well i decided to fly a few more laps to add to the possible 200+ iv allready done and i can comfortably keep my times in the high 1.00s low 1.01s.. This race is going to come down to consistency(something i dont have) and pit stratagy.. I can also see little group's breaking away but not to far away. Im usualy wrong with my predictions lol....

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but for tonight I have my nephew's birthday party so I won't be able to participate in race. I just found out that this morning.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Just turned the PC on to do some practice and received the message "Ethernet does not have a valid IP configruation" reset and rebooted everything with no result, so i'm buggered for tonight and the foreseeable future until I can get this fixed. Why do I keep getting shit to deal with :mad::rage:

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Just turned the PC on to do some practice and received the message "Ethernet does not have a valid IP configruation" reset and rebooted everything with no result, so i'm buggered for tonight and the foreseeable future until I can get this fixed. Why do I keep getting shit to deal with :mad::rage:
Shot in the dark, but I would reboot your Broadband/Fibre router. Sounds like it can't get an address.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Hey Mikey, yeah i've rebooted the Router twice and it's still the same

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Try this mate. Hold the Windows Key and Press R. (Type ncpa.cpl) and Click OK. In the Network Connections window, right click your Network Adapter and choose Properties.
From the Ethernet Properties window, click one to highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click on Properties. The next window will open up the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties, from here make sure that the following two settings are selected.
Obtain an IP Address Automatically
Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Hey Jonno, thanks i'm gonna give that a go, i've checked ipconfig/all and the IPV4 address starts with 169, which isn't good apparently.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey Jonno, thanks i'm gonna give that a go, i've checked ipconfig/all and the IPV4 address starts with 169, which isn't good apparently.
Im pretty sure it should start 192 i may b wrong lol

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Yep, both set auto, other PC's in the house are fine, just my bloody rig.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, both set auto, other PC's in the house are fine, just my bloody rig.
You could allways use the ip off another pc. However there would be a conflict if both machine's were on.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i have a lobby open for a few hours i shall be afk for an hour or so but please feel free to jump in..

lobby name = rsr dubai
password= rsr

Reactions: Tom

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That would mean your router did not assign an IP address. There is plenty of potential reasons for that, but before going further, I would reboot the router, also reboot the incriminated PC and probably check the cables too.

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
hey guys, im afraid im going to have to pull out of tonight to. :( Ive been racing away the last week and a bit and I was up at 4am for flight home so im pretty destroyed xD . Good luck :D

B

Blue Monkey

Apologizes to @MikeyTT @Col_McCoy that was bad driving from me

Gave you both 1x position back ... Im sorry for the trouble I caused

Also I hope this track won't be used anymore - I saw a lot of corner cutting and its bad for fights as in too tight at some places

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY can i please be moved to split 2. i really cba with split 1 anymore...its either that or i just dont bother with the last 2 races.. thats twice iv been done over now by people dive bombing me along with other things.. so if its ok ill move to split 2..

btw could someone share the replay with me thanks.

Apologizes to @MikeyTT @Col_McCoy that was bad driving from me

Gave you both 1x position back ... Im sorry for the trouble I caused

Also I hope this track won't be used anymore - I saw a lot of corner cutting and its bad for fights as in too tight at some places
i agree with the corner cutting ay out of hand.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY can i please be moved to split 2. i really cba with split 1 anymore...its either that or i just dont bother with the last 2 races.. thats twice iv been done over now by people dive bombing me along with other things.. so if its ok ill move to split 2..

btw could someone share the replay with me thanks.

i agree with the corner cutting ay out of hand.

Sorry but that is not possible. You wanted to be in Split 1 so you stay now there.

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Blue Monkey no problem mate, we had some nice fighting afterwards!
You did make it very easy for @MikeyTT to get 5th position back. I reviewed the video and I made a constant move towards the outside, so was definetely not bad move from my side in my opinion

Last edited:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cluck I feel so sorry for you. You were damn quick and it would have been hard to beat you. Great fight through the first stint!

Great debut for @ProjectPD and an awesome result for Team Germany :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread