Split 1 - General Chat (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was at skiing for three days, then changed my computer yesterday completely (CPU, MBO, Case, RAM, water cooler - because parts came friday morning), new pedals also. Last night untill 4am I was working..... Now I am at work.... haven't slept t all. I am going to be last in the first league race. :meh:
But I won't miss it ;)
Lol you wont be last mate even without any run time your still quicker than me lol..

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
No I am not! ;)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Naah, don't worry Dama, i'll keep you company, i'm a wounded driver at the moment after my back op :inpain::inpain::inpain: hopefully I can sit in the rig.

20170116_085459.jpg

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@2scoops , ah man, not sure I wanted to see 2 scoops of flesh! Put me right off my lunch! :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I dont actually belive it i have found over half a second and you wont belive how i found it... Wait for it...
I TOOK MY SHOES OFF..

Seriously i took em off and bam im faster lol..

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I dont actually belive it i have found over half a second and you wont belive how i found it... Wait for it...
I TOOK MY SHOES OFF..

Seriously i took em off and bam im faster lol..
But now your cat has died from the toxic smell that infests the air around you......... :D

I can't wait for page 3 of this thread, at least that way we can move on from the last few posts! :wtf:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My plan:
  1. Run the race with my current....."stable" setup
  2. Top priority is finishing the race and score points for me, myself and I.......and for Dutchland
Not sure if I'm prepared for this.......:D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
But now your cat has died from the toxic smell that infests the air around you......... :D

I can't wait for page 3 of this thread, at least that way we can move on from the last few posts! :wtf:
Luckly i dont own a cat lol my daughter is allergic to em..

Ahh do you not like 2scoops wound lol its pretty clean tbh docs done a good job there.. As long as they have not left anything in there lol..

-- merged --

Id really appreciate some set up help for the next race. If someone could lend a hand please.. I just have no idea how to set it up

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Id really appreciate some set up help for the next race. If someone could lend a hand please.. I just have no idea how to set it up
Saw this too late to help with race #1, but if you still need a setup, I'll gladly ping you over mine. It's not perfect, but it's fairly stable.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Saw this too late to help with race #1, but if you still need a setup, I'll gladly ping you over mine. It's not perfect, but it's fairly stable.
I only posted after race 1... That would be cool mate thanks.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a question manu...lol..
As this is the first series of the i.c are the teirs staying the same all the time or will some get promoted frrom teir 2 to 1 and some get demoted to tier 2.. Just curious.. I personaly like the idea of that..yes it means im going out of tier 1 soon lol but it also gives me a goal to aim for next season (if there is a next season).just my opinion tbh.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a question manu...lol..
As this is the first series of the i.c are the teirs staying the same all the time or will some get promoted frrom teir 2 to 1 and some get demoted to tier 2.. Just curious.. I personaly like the idea of that..yes it means im going out of tier 1 soon lol but it also gives me a goal to aim for next season (if there is a next season).just my opinion tbh.

No one will be promoted or demoted during the season. How should look like the championship table then? Carry over points from one split to the other? This will end in a total mess. Definitely a No, sorry.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No one will be promoted or demoted during the season. How should look like the championship table then? Carry over points from one split to the other? This will end in a total mess. Definitely a No, sorry.
Nooo you dont get me lol football teams dont get promoted b4 the season is over do they and certainly dont carry points over lol..at the end of every season teams go up and teams go down think of it as a football leauge lol...

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nooo you dont get me lol football teams dont get promoted b4 the season is over do they and certainly dont carry points over lol..at the end of every season teams go up and teams go down think of it as a football leauge lol...
Post season? Crikey Jonno, let's worry about this season first before deciding what happens for subsequent ones :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Post season? Crikey Jonno, let's worry about this season first before deciding what happens for subsequent ones :)
Lol.. A simple we dont know yet would of done..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me for the longest time lol. Now I just call him Dama.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let's not make a Drama out of this guys :)

B

Blue Monkey

Big shout out to @ramiboo for being so fair to report himself for gaining an advantage under pitting because of a bug.

You're awesome! Fairplay like this is rare and imo should be honored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread