Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
Just got the rental agreement in my post box. I leave it to Manu to break the news about the house details to you. The price will be 675 Euro in total (Friday to Sunday).

I ask each of you to wire/paypal me 65 Euro (details I send you via PM). With the difference I will buy BBQ and drinks for Friday and also get some breakfast stuff.

What I need asap are the real names of the people that will share the house with us, to put them into the details.

Names I need:
@Invincible @Feanor @Col_McCoy @stolnikas @Gxbbs

Names I already know:

@t0daY @falcon2081 @Cluck @Blue Monkey @MelBonkers @ramiboo

For those that aren't sure yet or that will join on a short notice, we can accommodate a few more in the house on the couch or floor. In total we have 12 beds. @Yorkie_065 @Dutchtastic @TheDoctor46

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Just got the rental agreement in my post box. I leave it to Manu to break the news about the house details to you. The price will be 675 Euro in total (Friday to Sunday).

I ask each of you to wire/paypal me 65 Euro (details I send you via PM). With the difference I will buy BBQ and drinks for Friday and also get some breakfast stuff.

What I need asap are the real names of the people that will share the house with us, to put them into the details.

Names I need:

Names I already know:

@t0daY @falcon2081@Cluck @Blue Monkey @MelBonkers @ramiboo

For those that aren't sure yet or that will join on a short notice, we can accommodate a few more in the house on the couch or floor. In total we have 12 beds.
@Mark Baggaley Baggaley @Yorkie_065 @Dutchtastic @TheDoctor46
Ronnie Gibbons is my name sir and I will transfer the funds for the house as soon as I have sorted my passport

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Patrick Gries

Where can I find your PayPal details?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As @Elmo already mentioned, I have all the details about our house. Our property is over 4200qm big, directly behind our house is a big forest. But see for yourself, pictures are saying more than 1000 words ;) Enjoy!

RSR Mansion

And before I get those pictures ;)

Even more pictures can be found here: https://www.micazu.de/ferienwohnung/deutschland/eifel/hohenfels-essingen/das-leben-susse-11520/

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Going into the sauna after a long day at the track and then take a plunge into the pool :D

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear back from work, school and the swimmingclub (weekend event) ... although I think work and school won't be a problem.

then take a plunge into the pool :D
I doubt stretching is possible in that pool

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Frigging awesome! And I know for fact that @Elmo knows how to work the bbq like an Ozzie! "Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!!!!!"

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is so full of win that winning gave up and conceded defeat to this. Top stuff guys and thanks for organising it :pompous:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I'll be buying my plane ticket next month. :)

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score

Names I need:

Names I already know:

@t0daY @falcon2081 @Cluck @Blue Monkey @MelBonkers @ramiboo

For those that aren't sure yet or that will join on a short notice, we can accommodate a few more in the house on the couch or floor. In total we have 12 beds.

Don't forget meee, I would also sleep on the floor :D

Elmo

SMS Developer
Community Member
Reaction score
We figure out how we split the rent if we get "floor sleepers" at the weekend itself. It always could be that somebody can't attend on a short notice, e.g. someone gets sick or his passport impounded by Trump.

But if we end up with 13+ will use the extra money to buy more food & drinks ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, tickets for a full weekend are 25 euro's. But grouptickets (minimum of 11 persons) are 19 euro. We can reach this number right? If so I suggest we buy a group ticket and spend the 6 euro's we save on Beer or Coke......I mean Coca Cola, not Cocaïne :D

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok. I can buy the tickets for us as a group. I'll send out a message about this later today to see if people already bought tickets or not.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good news! No one has bought tickets yet, so I will buy the group tickets for all of us. That's already 12 people for the group tickets.

I also saw that @Mark Baggaley is coming with his wife. Do you want me to buy 2 group tickets for the both of you as well? That saves you 6 euro per ticket. Please let me know.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
That would be jolly excellent of you thanks!
Pm me your PayPal or however it is you would like to be paid.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread