iRacing Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just bought myself MoSport for next week IMSA. Did 20 laps on the VRS set which feels wonky to me. So we'll see what mr Falcon's and mr Williams' set feel like on here. I'm pretty pleased with the first testing results so far.

Track info: Party clouded, 21C, track 36
MoSport.png

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with the VRS set anymore this season for the Rari. They have a new guy doing them who has a weird way of doing setups. I mean -2.10mm toe in? I have improved my Sonoma set to the point where I went 1:24.1 with race fuel compared to the 25.5 from the VRS. I'll have a V1 for Mosport tonight. I will also upload the Sonoma Set as well for future reference.

Also Dutch nice time. 13's will be the pace so you are getting close.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Not really sure if this is going to work but Steam have a price of ~£23 for a years subscription to iRacing at the moment, it won't let you buy it if you already have the game linked to Steam so I removed my game from my Steam account and bought it. As I don't have any content that isn't free on my iRacing account anyway the worst case scenario is I can just start a new account and start from the beggining (or get a steam refund if it doesn't work at all).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Maybe try to contact iRacing support and just pretend you did a mistake somehow and if they maybe can merge your accounts. Maybe you are lucky^^

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Maybe try to contact iRacing support and just pretend you did a mistake somehow and if they maybe can merge your accounts. Maybe you are lucky^^
Yeah not a bad shout, I will see what happens when I fire it up later in the week, even if I have to start again it doesn't really matter, I never achieved much on it.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
My hands are itching because I want to do my first GT3 official race, but It is in Lime Rock. :coldfeet:

Any set ups or recommendations?

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@GioVtec You got some cojones doing a GT3 Death Race at Lime Rock lol. Stay out of trouble and try to stay alive on the first lap is my recommendation. As for setup have you checked the car specific forum on iRacing? Usually someone will post a decent set. You can also use iRacing's baseline set as well.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Spa 24 is coming up very soon, are my #66 buddies in? I may be racing under my own name for once :eek:

Actually I raised this on TS last night, I'm in and I'm relatively confident Tim is too, so almost a full complment.

If we want to do this, then we need to move fast I'm going to be away on business on the Tue,Wed,Thr of the week leading up to SPA so we need to have setup sorted before the Monday, (we can organise shifts during the week as i'll be on the forum just away from the rig) i'd prefer not to have major setup changes to car balance done during that week and leaving me only friday evening to get used to.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Actually I raised this on TS last night, I'm in and I'm relatively confident Tim is too, so almost a full complment.

If we want to do this, then we need to move fast I'm going to be away on business on the Tue,Wed,Thr of the week leading up to SPA so we need to have setup sorted before the Monday, (we can organise shifts during the week as i'll be on the forum just away from the rig) i'd prefer not to have major setup changes to car balance done during that week and leaving me only friday evening to get used to.

We got already something in the pipeline :)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As Bassetts mentioned: I'm in! Home track gents!

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
@falcon2081 lol, I'm scare $#!Tless, but no other choice for me this week, till next week I'll be able to get 3 tracks, which will be nurbur, Imola, and Sebring

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just get a Ferrari and MoSport Gio ;)

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
aren't they postponing the 24 hrs events? did they finally fix the disconnect fest bug?

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Just get a Ferrari and MoSport Gio ;)

I got the ferrari, but MoSport? didn't even know Canada has a race track, the hell, didn't even know Mexico has a race track:smug:

I'll join IMSA next week for the nurbur :cool:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
My hands are itching because I want to do my first GT3 official race, but It is in Lime Rock. :coldfeet:

Any set ups or recommendations?

Just finished Lime Rock, Bloody Hell that is hard work in a GT3, clean race though, finished p11, irating back to the mid 1900's again. I can't stop doing BSS as I love the Audi too much, but now a good race is out of the way I can concentrate on IMSA. Hopefully do a race on Thursday evening, but I don't like Mosport, so we'll see how it goes. Will start practice tomorrow.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Just finished Lime Rock, Bloody Hell that is hard work in a GT3, clean race though, finished p11, irating back to the mid 1900's again. I can't stop doing BSS as I love the Audi too much, but now a good race is out of the way I can concentrate on IMSA. Hopefully do a race on Thursday evening, but I don't like Mosport, so we'll see how it goes. Will start practice tomorrow.
You can still use the Audi in IMSA?

Users who are viewing this thread