24 Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife - 22nd April 2017 - Start: 13:00 GMT (3 Viewers)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
:( :( :(

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow that's tough luck :(

Fantastic effort by all involved though! Congrats to all cars finishing the race!

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
man thats really bad luck :(
i was watching both streams of @falcon2081 and the official of racespot here and there and you did a pretty good job in the beginning of the race until the bad luck kicked in

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
No64:
Sheesh visions of Spa all over again :(

I still feel very strongly though you guys should take this as a real step forward - you got into split 1 !! Its not your fault being taken off like that at all - the fact you kept going till the end speaks volumes. Just competing with the top tier I think speaks volumes.

Nos 65 & 66 - well done !

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Overall Results after 24 hours:
Car #64 - Top Split - P15
Car #65 - 4th Split - P10
Car #66 - 5th Split - P6

Many thanks to everyone who supported us through the 24 hours! We had many crashes and incidents but still, all 3 cars managed to finish the race. Next stop, Le Mans!

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great job to you all guys!!!
(@64) And as for 'a small discussion I heard'...... guys you have managed to come up with a driver line-up that is absolutely capable and ready to go for the podium in Top Split, if not win! I can understand it is hard work and robs a lot of energy from you guys... but it is something you have deserved over the years! So keep at it, relax and have some fun. I believe in you!

GreyHam462

Community Member
Reaction score
I tuned in to @falcon2081 's stream of number 64 car, and despite the incidents and prolonged repair times, you guys did great. The persistence and drive to make it to the finish after everything that happened was admirable. Looking forward to racing with you guys soon! :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Damn, just opened the forum up to see how you guys did (was out all day yesterday) and see Manu's video :( . Well done, though, to all of you guys, 24 hours is mental and to see it through to the end is a massive task in itself. Onwards and upwards :)

Users who are viewing this thread