Project CARS 2 22nd September: Project CARS 2 Release Party - Completed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great idea @The Wayfaerer Defo up for this. It will be a great way to get to grips with the game while having some fun.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if I can make this one but I'd love to drive something after 2 months of summer break :)

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
it is likely that you can preload it already a few days before launch, so people with slow internet can also play it right after release
Not sure it will. I've not pre-ordered, just waiting for my key from wmd so assume it will be a full install again. Not to worry:)

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
In the light of recent events the first race should be Nordschleife with the Mercedes AMG C63 Coupé S... :D

Krieg #14

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to release. Just joined, well applied, but I'm really looking forward to running with some proper racers. I would be happy to join you ladies/gents while we all sort out the new game and tracks :D

FYI Preload is live :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to release. Just joined, well applied, but I'm really looking forward to running with some proper racers. I would be happy to join you ladies/gents while we all sort out the new game and tracks :D

FYI Preload is live :D
Welcome to RSR! To take part in official events make sure you join us on Saturday night for induction 18:30 UTC or Tuesday 18:30UTC. Look forward to seeing you around!

Marcel Spuehler (Siberian Tiger)

Community Member
Reaction score
I am so much ready for this!

Wife is working, Technical Emergency Service is given to a work-mate for the weekend. AND i upped my Connection to 400Mbit/s Down and 30 Mbit/s Up...

So yes, Friday can arrive...

B

Blue Monkey

Already tried out some RX :)
20170922022937_1.jpg

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't make it to this event like it seems, i just can't join ANY server ATM... Well that sucks, it worked great some weeks ago. Is it too much? Someone else with problems?

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
A lot of people it seems

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah already read that in WMD Forum... That's sad, hope it get fixed really soon. Don't think the problem is pC2 btw... Seems the Server is on it's limit or something. Dunno... Lets wait and hope.

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't make it to this event like it seems, i just can't join ANY server ATM... Well that sucks, it worked great some weeks ago. Is it too much? Someone else with problems?

A few of us had issues. Between us, the things that worked work:

Going into your Steam directory and finding the two .exe files for Project Cars 2 and allowing them to run as admin (Right click > properties > compatibility). Temp disable any anti-virus/firewall programs, reboot PC, load the game from Steam as normal.

Try that. Can't promise it'll work, but it has for a few of us, thankfully.

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Tried everything... nothing worked ^^

Answear from SMS in WMD: "Got a number of SMS investigating this one, thanks for the reports. Will update here with more info (hopefully a solution!) as soon as available."
So Hope and wait... :D

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Tried everything... nothing worked ^^

Answear from SMS in WMD: "Got a number of SMS investigating this one, thanks for the reports. Will update here with more info (hopefully a solution!) as soon as available."
So Hope and wait... :D

Hm, that sucks, but that answer is great news. Hopefully you guys will be able to play with us soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread