Project CARS 2 22nd September: Project CARS 2 Release Party - Completed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Start time: 16:00 UTC onwards
Open to: Anyone

As most people will be on that day to try out some MP racing I just thought we make a proper community event, where we are just doing some fun races the whole evening to do some awesome track/car combos or just crazy stuff (Group C at Nordschleife in the Snow :D)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah but no fair you get it an hour earlyer than us lol....

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i theoretically would be able to, but i don't think i will as i am on a concert on release hour :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am all for that! :)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sounds good,anybody got some ffb settings for a Fanatec CSL for pcars 2

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Just try raw and then swiftly adapt to your liking. Witchcraft and chanting isn't needed anymore to have a good ffb setup, contrary to project CARS 1.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Oh my...open for anyone?! Woohoo! Although I might need to explain my Misses three consecutive evenings in the man-cave (Release on Friday - Induction night on Saturday - Eventually first race on Sunday). I should book a massage for her in the spa nearby, that might keep her in good mood.

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
In the words of Nick frost in Hot Fuss FUCK YEAH!!! I'm defo up for that, got the night off work looking forward to it

Last edited:

Marcel Spuehler (Siberian Tiger)

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh my...open for anyone?! Woohoo! Although I might need to explain my Misses three consecutive evenings in the man-cave (Release on Friday - Induction night on Saturday - Eventually first race on Sunday). I should book a massage for her in the spa nearby, that might keep her in good mood.

Sounds like a Plan, well my Misses has to work at the Evening of These 3 Days :) Wohhoo !

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
My kids swimming classes are always on Friday from 8pm...gutted, hopefully I'll make the induction on the 24th with some practice on 23rd. It's a good job i did the last 2 WMD races in preparation...

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My kids swimming classes are always on Friday from 8pm...gutted, hopefully I'll make the induction on the 24th with some practice on 23rd. It's a good job i did the last 2 WMD races in preparation...
The first race is on the 24th, induction is on the 23rd :)

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm down for this.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think it is worth tagging the complete forum for this event. Sorry fellows :p

@Members

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Very much doubt I'll have it downloaded in time:(

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
it is likely that you can preload it already a few days before launch, so people with slow internet can also play it right after release

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic but I probably won't make this. I'm in Prague with my lady that week coming back Friday so don't anticipate being home before 7pm uk time.... plus will have to hope my steam preload works from Prague and my pc doesn't decide to go into stupid sleep mode etc... but if by some miracle I can I will :)

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Cool! Sure why not? I also hope i can make it to the induction on 23th... My wife is at work so i have to take car on the childs...

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
What a fitting avatar you have :cool:

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
The first race is on the 24th, induction is on the 23rd :)

I'll get something right one of these days, mark my words....just you wait one day I tell you!

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I might won't be able to attend the party due to school schedule, but a 1st hour live stream from 22nd 0:00 UTC from me is planned;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread