16th Jul 2017 - 2.4H of Le Mans - Crossover with PRD and AOR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For the sake of the stability, we went rather for the day/night circle than multiple weather slots. There was also no rain at this years Le Mans so we hope it is alright :p

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
As long as the hybrids can't die in the heat like they did this year, all shall be well :p

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi James, how are you? Please could you provide me password so I can join you. I am new to this. Many thanks
im great thanks. Yesterdays session for for RSR members with the exception of applicants. If you pass induction u will be able to join any of the races or practices sessions etc. its worth coming along on Tuesday night. I will be there and i will be on team speak around 18-18:30 GMT(1 hour before induction). See you there!

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Many thanks John. Tuesday I'll do my best to be there.

Sledgar

Community Member
Reaction score
Question to the top LMP1 Guys: What times will you drive throughout the race? is 3:17 for the leader realistic or is it slower? I'm currently trying to calculate how many laps I will drive in my GTE :D

If I calculate a min time of 4:02 for me which i probably wont reach and a max time of 3:20 for the LMP1's I get 34 + parade lap. Do you guys think that is fine?

Last edited:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
I am sorry James. John is one of the admins on Real Racing 3 on the mobile!! Getting mixed up. My age is showing!! lol

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Question to the top LMP1 Guys: What times will you drive throughout the race? is 3:17 for the leader realistic or is it slower? I'm currently trying to calculate how many laps I will drive in my GTE :D

If I calculate a min time of 4:02 for me which i probably wont reach and a max time of 3:20 for the LMP1's I get 34 + parade lap. Do you guys think that is fine?
If @GioVtec makes a post about this with deliberately wrong numbers, make sure you don't respond with your correct calculations because IT'S A TRAP!

(I learned this from last time :p)

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, I've seen w0rthy do 3:16s, but that guy is a robot, I swear... Either that or he's a Toyota spy ;)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am sorry James. John is one of the admins on Real Racing 3 on the mobile!! Getting mixed up. My age is showing!! lol
no worries!

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Damn it @SillySausage I was hopping to get more intel on this... :p

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
My livery is basically done, I will be submitting it in the next few days. The paint scheme is based off the old Ecurie Ecosse cars, which was suggested by Hamdridge, I felt I'd keep the old-school racing livery theme going :p
20170709111620_1.jpg

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
LMP2 field will be a great fight...many drive arround the 3:40. Thing there will be different setups, 0/0 Downfore up to medium. With all i can get the 3:40 racepace. I think the key will be in the LMP2 the pitting strategy and clean driving, the one that manage it without wallcontact and without an additional repair pitstop, he can be sure on podium.

See you in the practice 3 :)

atmosfearic34

Community Member
Reaction score
Currently setting consistent 3:40-3:43 times with the Marek, is that decent? I think the fastest I've touched is sub 3:40, about 3:38 or 3:37.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
LMP2 field will be a great fight...many drive arround the 3:40. Thing there will be different setups, 0/0 Downfore up to medium. With all i can get the 3:40 racepace. I think the key will be in the LMP2 the pitting strategy and clean driving, the one that manage it without wallcontact and without an additional repair pitstop, he can be sure on podium.

See you in the practice 3 :)
i managed a low-mid 3:39 so racepace will be around the low 40s

Any idea when the practice session will be up?

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Elodyr
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? LMP2

I have read about me needing to complete an Induction Program which I'll attend this Tuesday on the 11. of July or whenever someone would be up for a private session :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Name: Elodyr
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? LMP2

I have read about me needing to complete an Induction Program which I'll attend this Tuesday on the 11. of July or whenever someone would be up for a private session :)
Welcome Elodyr, induction is at 18:30 UTC but feel free to join TS earlier than that. I will be on about 1hour before induction beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread