16th Jul 2017 - 2.4H of Le Mans - Crossover with PRD and AOR (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
Next official practice is Sunday at 5pm UTC (6pm BST), other than that, I think some of us may host random practice sessions. As for lap times, I'm not too worried about being off pace, since I've been consistently doing 3:42/3:43, the consistency will probably pay off more in the long run :p

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
True, fast times arnt highly important but still with a decent setup you should be able to do quick laps too.

I'm happy with my pace, I just need to settle the car over a long run.

I will be testing tonight so there will be a lobby up around 6pm GMT. Usual password etc.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
First chance to drive the GTE this afternoon to decide what I will drive for the event. Blimey, they are like driving a barge on wet lino. Couldn't get a decent view out of the Aston so have gone with the Corvette.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Driven the Vet for a while and the car does stuff that I can't figure out what it's doing, my setup is going to be all over the place. I'm only doing 4.00's, it's hardly worth turning up :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driven the Vet for a while and the car does stuff that I can't figure out what it's doing, my setup is going to be all over the place. I'm only doing 4.00's, it's hardly worth turning up :D
ahh come on @2scoops, its always worth turning up. just persevere. maybe try the pcars setup website

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm only joking. I've tried a Le Mans setup from their and it's horrible. I'm just working through things step at a time, be good to have a target time other than 3.52. It's the chicanes that are killing me.

Race conditions would be good too.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
that seems to be the best way, just playing with setup. they are a bit tricky. its Indianapolis im struggling with the most.

I have added that in as i will be running race conditions tonight with the exception of weather as that is unknown but it will be set to light cloud tonight

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
That man is clearly... A bullet.

I'm sorry, I'll see myself out :p

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I will join later. Will only get home 7:30 ish though

Reiche

Community Member
Reaction score
Any news on weather forecast and expected time progression?

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Ranj1977
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? LMP2

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out of this one, something that was planned for this weekend has been moved to next weekend so I won't be home when this happens. Good luck everyone who does compete!

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
True, fast times arnt highly important but still with a decent setup you should be able to do quick laps too.

I'm happy with my pace, I just need to settle the car over a long run.

I will be testing tonight so there will be a lobby up around 6pm GMT. Usual password etc.

Hi James, how are you? Please could you provide me password so I can join you. I am new to this. Many thanks

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ranj1977 - Just so that you are aware, you will need to pass through our induction process and attain at least a Yellow badge before you can take part in any of our races. There is nothing to stop you taking part in a private session with James of course but, until we have assessed your driving, I think it would be unwise to join a server where our members are practicing for a very important race. I hope you understand :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Weather

Here is the weather announcement and surprise surprise, no rain but a full day/night circle :)
Ingame Date: 16th July 2017
Ingame Time: 15:00
Time Progression: 10x
Weather Conditions: Overcast
Weather Progression: Real

ART Stiggles

Community Member
Reaction score
No rain? I was hoping to feel at home considering I live in Scotland... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread