Reworked Driving Standards (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello RSR Members,

We have reworked our complete Driving Standards section! The rules are 95% the same but we have heavily restructured our rule set. It is advised that everyone re-reads our rules - not a bad idea with our upcoming first league race on Monday :)

Here is our new structure:

1. Racing Regulations
1.1 Standards
1.2 Overtaking
1.3 Defending
1.4 Lapping

2. Track Regulations
2.1 Track Rejoins
2.2 Headlights
2.3 Reset Button
2.4 Track Limits

3. General Etiquettes
3.1 Chatter
3.2 Lobby
3.3 Qualifying
3.4 Race

4. Starting Procedures
4.1 Manual Standing/Rolling Start

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you have any questions regarding to our new Driving Standards, do not hesitate and ask them right here!

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Just for clarity on the track limits; Are two wheels on the white line acceptable, or do two wheels have to have some contact with the black stuff? or two wheels completely inside the white line?

The 2 images make it very clear in the extreme cases, but I think there is still a bit of a grey area. I would regard the white line as part of the track limits, so as long as 2 wheels were on that I'm still within the limits. And by that I don't mean a full tyre width, so even the smallest part of the 2 tyres on the white line would be regarded as within limits.

Is it possible you could do a 3rd image that shows the absolute limit and where the transition from within limits to outside limits is please?

Thanks...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just for clarity on the track limits; Are two wheels on the white line acceptable, or do two wheels have to have some contact with the black stuff? or two wheels completely inside the white line?

The 2 images make it very clear in the extreme cases, but I think there is still a bit of a grey area. I would regard the white line as part of the track limits, so as long as 2 wheels were on that I'm still within the limits. And by that I don't mean a full tyre width, so even the smallest part of the 2 tyres on the white line would be regarded as within limits.

Is it possible you could do a 3rd image that shows the absolute limit and where the transition from within limits to outside limits is please?

Thanks...

We have those images since the beginning of RSR and now you are asking :p It is at least 2 wheels inside the white lines, not touching the white lines :)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
And probably further back than that TBH, but I'd never really thought too much about it. Re-reading earlier, I just thought that there was room for ambiguity.

Thanks for re-clarifying :)

Users who are viewing this thread