Offtopic chat from RSR International Cup thread (1 Viewer)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Question... As there seeems to be a very mighty british entry to this cup. Can i offer myself to a country that has not so many.?. Or is there a plan for all the single entry countrys.??

Democratic Republic of Congo :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Democratic Republic of Congo :D
Eeerrmm no lol...supose ill have to stay english then lol i fancyed a change considering my family tree can be traced all the way back before the british empire. Infact before briton was briton us woolys have roamed this land for a long long time lol.

Just a bit of usless information for you there but there you go..

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Eeerrmm no lol...supose ill have to stay english then lol i fancyed a change considering my family tree can be traced all the way back before the british empire. Infact before briton was briton us woolys have roamed this land for a long long time lol.

Just a bit of usless information for you there but there you go..
Believe it or not, despite my French surname, I'm descended from freaky-deaky-Dutchland :)

Savour this moment folks, this is one of those rare posts from myself. No attempt at sarcasm, no joking around, no leg-pulling, just a simple, honest, straight-forward reply. I say 'savour it' because it doesn't happen very often and you want to be able to say to your children "Oh, and there was this one time, in RSR camp, where we all shoved flutes when Cluck made a straight-forward post. The world almost stopped turning on its axis." :)

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
Welsh-Flag.jpg

Last edited:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Cluck Norris doesn't sound very Dutch...

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think Jonathan Le Clerq is Jan de Kerk in Dutch :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Believe it or not, despite my French surname, I'm descended from freaky-deaky-Dutchland :)

Savour this moment folks, this is one of those rare posts from myself. No attempt at sarcasm, no joking around, no leg-pulling, just a simple, honest, straight-forward reply. I say 'savour it' because it doesn't happen very often and you want to be able to say to your children "Oh, and there was this one time, in RSR camp, where we all shoved flutes when Cluck made a straight-forward post. The world almost stopped turning on its axis." :)
lol cluck a serious post i dont belive it lol...

Who has hacked clucks pc.. i just cant belive its cluck lol..

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Could be one of those scam things, we'd better just ignore it :chicken:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think Jonathan Le Clerq is Jan de Kerk in Dutch :D
Who he? Not me :p

(you got the spelling wrong ;). Also, technically, my first name is wrong too - believe it or not, technically, I am not the person the world thinks I am, but that's a story for another day and another thread - talking of which, I'll tidy this thread up when I get home this evening, moving some of this off-topic banter into its own thread)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would be nice if we maybe go a little bit back on topic guys :) We got several other areas where u can discuss stuff like that ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Since I've now moved the off-topic posts to this new thread, I thought I'd expand a little on part of my post above.

Technically, in the truest sense, I don't exist as a citizen of anywhere. My true birth name, as printed on my birth certificate (which stands as the only true proof of name prior to receiving a passport) has a different spelling to the one I have known and used all of my life. My passport, my driving license, bank accounts, all of those have the incorrect spelling that I have used, all of which are different to that on my birth certificate. Which is kinda funny, since the birth certificate had to be produced as ID to get my first bank account and my first passport, all of which have since been used as 'proof' of my identity :D

So, remember, the next time I accidentally run into you on track, it wasn't me, I don't exist ;).

(technically, it matters not a jot that the spelling is different, there is enough history of "me" for me not to be able to dump everything and say "it wasn't me" your honour!)

Users who are viewing this thread