Project CARS 2 Newbies Race Night - March 3rd 20:00 UTC - Completed (1 Viewer)

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Crap...so sorry. Have a prior commitment to an LMP Le Mans on PS4.... I thought that was tomorrow... Have fun.

Daza

Community Member
Reaction score
Event finished.

Good racing guys. We had 9 cars on the track, so thanks to everyone turning up, hopefully next time we will have more numbers.

Also thanks img_87 for streaming it, i didn't realise it was at the time. At least those who wanted to join but couldn't make it can watch it.

I will be organising another Newbie Race Night same time next Saturday. Stay tuned for details earlier in the new week.

Cheers
Daza

Last edited:

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
I must have gotten the time wrong. That stream was up when I posted my apology...

Daza

Community Member
Reaction score
@Daza how will i be joing? by inv or searching in multiplayer lobby list

Next Saturday is the next one, so just before it starts like 10 minutes before come onto the RSR TeamSpeak server and you will be told which server it will be and pw etc. It's is easier to find in the MP lobby list if filter is set to dedicated servers only. The race(s) should be scheduled for the same time of 20:00 UTC on March 10th.

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hey!! Great idea, man sorry i missed it, work as you know we have to do sometimes . How did it go? Hope to be there next Saturday.

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,
@Gnesis and myself will be joining! I'll try and get some practice in on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread