Fanatec Black Friday (1 Viewer)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know I just picked a random one from google. Let’s take this one then.
BD5609FE-E23E-43E2-A36D-8A45655B5FD5.jpeg

Also per their first teaser

ECFDE068-25E2-425E-8977-3775DFFF04F7.jpeg

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That wheel is unhealthy for my bankaccount

G

Gopher04

If it is this wheel I hope the size is accurate and they don't make it to small like the their formula rim..

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
Black Friday for PS4 users is a joke really. However am looking forward to the CSL wheel tho last offer picture suggests it has a XB layout o_O So far I'm really happy w/ my CSL Elite PS4 (even tho currently its borked in pC2). Would be cool if Fanatec kept adding goodies for their rather mainstream lineup :cool:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what wheel it really is. I can spot two different QR systems in the teaser :pompous:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
So the CSL Elite Bundle it will be.

Is anyone interested in the pedals? I have the complete LC-Kit already, and have no use for them. 60€ + shipping and they are yours :)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
So the CSL Elite Bundle it will be.

Is anyone interested in the pedals? I have the complete LC-Kit already, and have no use for them. 60€ + shipping and they are yours :)

Oy mate, don't spoil the prices for the Non-LC pedals because I'll have one to sell next week too. :p

Thought about it for a while and while I will not be able to race on the ps4 with the XBox base, I've never used my G29 on the Ps4 either, although I could have. So I came to the conclusion that it will be the CSL Elite bundle + V3i. Then sell the CSL pedals and get a better rim in a few months. Maybe even a slightly used one. The F1-rims in good conditions are selling for ~130 - 150 € on eBay.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Oy mate, don't spoil the prices for the Non-LC pedals because I'll have one to sell next week too. :p

Thought about it for a while and while I will not be able to race on the ps4 with the XBox base, I've never used my G29 on the Ps4 either, although I could have. So I came to the conclusion that it will be the CSL Elite bundle + V3i. Then sell the CSL pedals and get a better rim in a few months. Maybe even a slightly used one. The F1-rims in good conditions are selling for ~130 - 150 € on eBay.
I just want to make sure to get rid off them fast :D. I might put them on ebay, as there seems to be no need in the local classifieds market. And the Misses is less unhappy with me spending "only" 240€ again. Giving myself an early Christmas present :angelic:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Gopher04 BMW is a bit heavy for the V2 base for sure. Once you go DD though that's not so much a concern anymore. Its actually pretty nice with the natural dampening because of the weight.

You guy's do know you can customize the look of the Uni-Hub buttons right? Take them off and the only thing left is the X-box button. I may pick up another Uni-hub. I want to build a Sparco P310 rim with it. As for the new rim it should definitely be that Mclaren 650s rim but I will wait until it comes out and see all the details about it. If they use the current fanatec software it should be easy to crack for us DD wheel users who use the teensy. If I don't go that route I plan on getting Martin Ascher or Sam Maxwell to build me something. :D

G

Gopher04

@Gopher04 BMW is a bit heavy for the V2 base for sure. Once you go DD though that's not so much a concern anymore. Its actually pretty nice with the natural dampening because of the weight.

You guy's do know you can customize the look of the Uni-Hub buttons right? Take them off and the only thing left is the X-box button. I may pick up another Uni-hub. I want to build a Sparco P310 rim with it. As for the new rim it should definitely be that Mclaren 650s rim but I will wait until it comes out and see all the details about it. If they use the current fanatec software it should be easy to crack for us DD wheel users who use the teensy. If I don't go that route I plan on getting Martin Ascher or Sam Maxwell to build me something. :D

Yeh I had a custom Sparco 310 on my T500, really did luv that rim..As for the Uni Hub, yep I know you can have what you want on the hub, but it's the XBox button I want to get rid off, are the letters on the hub stickers?

Last edited by a moderator:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Gopher04 I think they are stickers. You can always just slap on a sticker to cover the "X" as well.

G

Gopher04

Dam just noticed the xbox button on that silhouette of the new wheel..:(

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Or, if she is a good wife, bring you some chips alongside your beer instead.
I'd rather have some crisps, please. Hot stuff is difficult to eat while racing.

Last edited:
G

Gopher04

Ok so found out the Xbox overkill button on the hub can be removed, it's only the HOME button for the Xbox.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do anyone know if these deals are limited to some number or it just take longer to deliver if too much orders were placed? (Do i have to order at midnight?) :D

Users who are viewing this thread