Endurance Championship - R3: Spa-Francorchamps - 22nd April 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly I have to pull out, the backrest of my chair has given up so it is hanging at a 70 degrees angle backwards which makes racing very very uncomfortable. I hope I can buy a new chair for tomorrow's league race..
Ignore my post, I'll be there in full force trying to bag another win with a new chair underneath me!

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Unofortunately I have to withdraw, as I can't be home in time :(
Wish you all good luck!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Name: T.rev.1
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? YES
What community do you driving for? , RSR
What Class do you want to drive? LMP2

Please may enter for LMP2 my time 02.03.960.

Big Shout for James191 who helped me with setup. Thank you Sir!!!!

View attachment 3914
Nice time!

IJerichoI

Community Member
Reaction score
*Final Weather Is Posted

Just one question on this. In the OP it says we race 144 mins, which is 2 hours and 24 minutes. We have 4 weather slots, but Real Weather progression. Which means each slot lasts 1 hour. So we never experience rain, do we?
Also, just for clarification: the race simulates a 24h race with a start in the early morning, correct?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just one question on this. In the OP it says we race 144 mins, which is 2 hours and 24 minutes. We have 4 weather slots, but Real Weather progression. Which means each slot lasts 1 hour. So we never experience rain, do we?
Also, just for clarification: the race simulates a 24h race with a start in the early morning, correct?
The weather will more than likely be set to "sync with race"

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
The race is 10x progression (I believe it will be set to 2h20m with a manual pace lap), so we will have a simulated 23hour and 20 minute(roughly) race. Please remember to account for the small amount of fuel that will be used during this pace lap which will take around 4 minutes to get through.

The weather will be sync to race, so all 4 weather slots will come into play.

I believe the "Real Time" in the original post was a typo.

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Weather Forecast

Forward looking weather models are being used in determining conditions at the location of the race in advance. From these models, there will be one (1) weather slot generated for qualifying, and four (4) weather slots generated for the race. Projected weather will be posted two weeks in advance of the race. Final weather will be posted one week prior to the race.

Final Weather

Qualifying:
Light Cloud
Race: Light Cloud -> Medium Cloud -> Medium Cloud -> Rain

Weather Notes: Should be a very nice day for the event, however there will be some showers moving into the area in the evening that will complicate things for the end of the race.

Is Race start time 06:00 hrs?

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Will have to withdraw :yuck:...don't have enough time to practise for 2 races...this one on 22nd..and last race rsr cup on 23rd.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Gotta make a set-up, practice rain during the day light to memorize all the puddles, practice rain during the night to see how bad the visibility will be and create a plausible strategy.

This is going to be a busy 1 hour of practice I normally can afford :cool: #EZ #challengeaccepted #fourtoomanyhashtags #nohashtagwouldhavebeenbetter

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Sledgar

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Sledgar
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? YES
What community do you driving for? RSR
What Class do you want to drive? GT3 (if that is still possible)

I think I posted here already but can't find my comment so I'll try again. hope there are still open spots

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Somewhere was questioned if this race will be shifted one week because of the RSR Cup on Monday. Does someone know about that?
( but i think it‘s way too late to change the date)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Somewhere was questioned if this race will be shifted one week because of the RSR Cup on Monday. Does someone know about that?
( but i think it‘s way too late to change the date)
I believe it you’re thinking of the split 2 race being moved so it could also be commentated, it was considered being put the day before split 1 but alas it clashed with this event. So no, this race is happening on this date to the best of my knowledge.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to pull out of this one :(

Would have loved to join but that weekend will be super busy for me (in fact @ovivoJR is coming to visit me) and I wanna use the very little spare time I have to practice for the Revolution Cup Finale.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have to skip this one. My replacement monitor is arriving tomorrow. The last 1.5 weeks I wasn’t able to do any sort off practice whatsoever. Makes me a little nervous in a field full of good drivers. I will be back next race and watch a stream for this one. Good luck and have fun

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: N1kmido
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? GT3

IJerichoI

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have to skip this one. My replacement monitor is arriving tomorrow. The last 1.5 weeks I wasn’t able to do any sort off practice whatsoever. Makes me a little nervous in a field full of good drivers. I will be back next race and watch a stream for this one. Good luck and have fun

That's too bad. I can't speak for you but I didn't really have the time to practice at all, heck, didn't even have the time since patch 5 to set a new time for the LMP's. However, for me it always was ok to do the full hour practice before the race to get a feeling for the car and the track . You can't win that way, but if you just want to have a nice and fun race, that is sufficent, at least for me. I'd never skip a race because of a lack of practicing as I mostly don't have time for the latter anyway.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Name: 2Scoops
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
What Class do you want to drive? GT3

Although with wets on its like driving on slicks, I will plummet down the field like a stone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread