iRacing Chit Chat (3 Viewers)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
What is this AOR Challenge, details please :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
As you can see by the video
IT IS ONE TOTAL COCKUP:playful::playful::playful::)
Erm not quite, it’s some of the drivers tbh, and I think it was you in disguise taking everyone out :bored:

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Erm not quite, it’s some of the drivers tbh, and I think it was you in disguise taking everyone out :bored:

Would love to have been there just to see you get taken out by Andrew and then a car falling on top of you. Live is far better than post mortem, driving there sure would have been really funny at the time but you may be correct but I used a magnet to draw the 3 guys into causing the whole commotion which is an art on its own.

P.S. I am just bored and trying to keep awake and these post are doing a good job

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't imagine how this will end up
01.jpg

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Figure gr8 is fun to do once. Week 13 will be fun hosted races and practice Ferrari GT3

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Was involved in an accident yesterday, felt pretty bad but was just too close to avoid. Go to 1:21.10 :(

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Found my calling in the Radical SR8. Wow what a fun car!
radical.jpg

Last edited:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
:( I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Repaired BMW rim and the Upgraded CSW2 to CSW2.5 arrived back yesterday, my rift is due to be delivered (to the wrong address) home vs work today, so lets hope the UPS driver leaves it with a neighbour.

I did a bit of practice at Imola last week on a single screen but was finding it hard work on the eyes adjusting and getting used to hitting the apex's , but didn't want to spend too much time getting acclimatised back to a single screen when the rift's due back imminently.

Hope to see everyone again very shortly.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, Snetterton and the Ferrari 488 GT3 tomorrow. Since when does Snetterton appear high on a track wish list when there are so many great tracks around the world. I guess the Ferrari will fill BSS grids now rather the AMG.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All depends on the BOP
I hope the Audi will be competitive again

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too, chop the AMG's

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, Snetterton and the Ferrari 488 GT3 tomorrow. Since when does Snetterton appear high on a track wish list when there are so many great tracks around the world. I guess the Ferrari will fill BSS grids now rather the AMG.

Because it was easy for them to do. I also heard they had the scan for a couple of years now and only now got around to doing the track. Cool track but I would of rather they finished Silverstone.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
OK, who bought the Ferrari?

I've been considering changing what I drive in the BSS, I did some runs at Nurburgring and in the Mclaren and AMG I was 4 tenths quicker. iRacing need to give the Audi 0.5 seconds back of the 1 second they took of it earlier in the year. I tried the Z4 and really liked it, but I was a couple of tenths slower than the Audi. I didn't really like the Mclaren and the AMG fills grids at the moment, so that leaves the Z4. So i'm sticking with the Audi. Unless the Ferrari fills the grids then I may consider changing to the AMG for a change.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Expect Ferrari / AMG / McLaren grids untill BOP gets along. After that it could be anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread