Project CARS 2 Best Wishes for 2018 (1 Viewer)

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've not seen any related thread, but I wanted to take the chance to wish all @admins and @Members a happy new year 2018, full of competition, fairness and fun :stig::cool::D

See you on tracks! :)

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year To All Are @Admins, & @Members if you had a bad year of racing or even average, Now is the time to dust yourself off and start again, with some hard practice and learn how to set up the cars better, we will all be better drivers in 2018

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all @Members of RSR!!!!

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. I'm really hoping for a better 2018 and hope to get my life back on track, no pun intended. For those that don't know I have been suffering with mental health problems over the past 12 months, which have got progressively worse. I'm currently being treated by Combat Stress and Help 4 Heroes at Catterick Garrison. I'm not after sympathy in anyway, I just don't want people to think i'm being ignorant by not talking much on Teamspeak and not joining in with the group as I want to. I'm working hard to get back my mojo back. I'm still racing, but I may not be vocal.

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Also from my side happy new year and crash free 2018 ;)
1514764894280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread