Project CARS 2 3rd Jan 2017 - Induction, 19:30 UTC - Completed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Will hopefully be able to make this one. UTC is the same as GMT at the moment, right? Time confuses me.

I've got meself set up with a headset and everything, so will investigate TeamSpeak and hopefully see you there.

Bit nervous about organised racing. I'm generally a time-trialler, and so my full-attack there's-no-one-else-on-track driving style will need a bit of tweaking!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bit nervous about organised racing. I'm generally a time-trialler, and so my full-attack there's-no-one-else-on-track driving style will need a bit of tweaking!
dont be nervous dude. Dont worry about going fast. concentrate on race craft first speed will come after all the rsr regulars are helpful and will help you out as much as they can. If all that fails you can stick at the rear with me lol..

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will hopefully be able to make this one. UTC is the same as GMT at the moment, right? Time confuses me.

I've got meself set up with a headset and everything, so will investigate TeamSpeak and hopefully see you there.

As I said to you the other day Pete (before I got thoroughly drunk and spammed your twitter with lines from Trainspotting :D), and as jonno has said above, you don't need to worry. I was in the same boat as yourself when I joined TLTSNBN (@Admins - can we ban this word or autocorrect it to 'the league that shall not be named'? :D - Yeah sure) and it took a little while to find my feet (2 or 3 races, not months). Now look at me. I'm lauded as the master of the DNF. So stick with it and maybe, just maybe, you can try and take that crown from me. I warn you, though, I will not surrender it lightly :p

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As I said to you the other day Pete (before I got thoroughly drunk and spammed your twitter with lines from Trainspotting :D), and as jonno has said above, you don't need to worry. I was in the same boat as yourself when I joined TGC (@Admins - can we ban this word or autocorrect it to 'the league that shall not be named'? :D) and it took a little while to find my feet (2 or 3 races, not months). Now look at me. I'm lauded as the master of the DNF. So stick with it and maybe, just maybe, you can try and take that crown from me. I warn you, though, I will not surrender it lightly :p
Woooooo now just you hold on there cluck im going for the dnf title lol and im getting there lol..

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
chicken trophy.jpg

And this is what it is all about, the trophy the chicken has got right now all zipped up ready for the eating

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
I passed! Was great fun - thanks to all that organised / etc.

Those Caterhams are awesome. First time I've ever steered a car on the throttle.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I passed! Was great fun - thanks to all that organised / etc.

Those Caterhams are awesome. First time I've ever steered a car on the throttle.

Very glad you like it :) So there is now nothing left between you and the International Cup, I would say full attack! :p

And sorry for my absence but @Photonenbert and myself were in the cinema watching Rogue One. Just. Brilliant. :cool::cool::cool:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Was fun last night dont know how induction turned to fun night in an instant but still great to back at it with all you guys...

Reactions: Tom

Serta Fahrenz

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for organising. Who was it again who offered to help me? I would like to take you on that offer.

Thanks
Serta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread