27th Nov 2016 - World Endurance Championship (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OP updated. Added RWD P20 LMP2 to the banned cars for balancing reasons.

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
As of now, I'm 99% sure I'll be able to attend this event (if there'll be space that is ). I'm really excited. It's been a while since I last raced :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As of now, I'm 99% sure I'll be able to attend this event (if there'll be space that is ). I'm really excited. It's been a while since I last raced :)

There is still a place for you, have put you to the GT3 (hope that was correct :))

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wonder why the P20 is banned, wasn't the Marek faster last time round?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did you drive the Marek last time?!

Puffi did drive the P20 :) According to the leaderboards the P20 is 2sec and more faster.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Puffi did drive the P20 :) According to the leaderboards the P20 is 2sec and more faster.
Only if you compare a maximum exploited competition F1massa lap in the p20 to a regular good tt-lap in the marek. For me it's half a second atm. And haven't driven the Marek in a long time while yesterday did improve a bit in the P20.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Only if you compare a maximum exploited competition F1massa lap in the p20 to a regular good tt-lap in the marek. For me it's half a second atm. And haven't driven the Marek in a long time while yesterday did improve a bit in the P20.

Disagree a little bit to be honest. @Puffpirat is 1 tenth behind your "maximum exploited F1-masa", I do not think Puffi did cut actively. But I guess the rest of the Leaderboard gives a little indication for the ban.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok guys, i'll do, but probably i can't until next week

Or it is a joke? Fast Reading

I approve the choice. A step to true multiclass

That was just @miagi ;) I would say personally no need for a new TT because we changed it afterwards. But I will speak to the other admins and come back this evening with more information :)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fine by me, have never driven the marek in a race, always nice to have a change :)

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
what's the problem with the oreca 03 nissan? looking leaderboards seems no one like this car :D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
what's the problem with the oreca 03 nissan? looking leaderboards seems no one like this car :D
It was for about 2 weeks the best driving car in the whole game (pre release) but then they messed something up and since then it just constantly wants to spin out or do huge slides unlike a real lmp2 car :(

Everyone needs to make sure that he has the pace to no interrupt the GT3 car. Now with the "2 seconds slower" LMP2 car.

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
It was for about 2 weeks the best driving car in the whole game (pre release) but then they messed something up and since then it just constantly wants to spin out or do huge slides unlike a real lmp2 car :(

Everyone needs to make sure that he has the pace to no interrupt the GT3 car. Now with the "2 seconds slower" LMP2 car.
thanks for reply.

i never touched an lmp2 car before the time i posted to join this race. 10 laps with the rwd and i reached the 1:49. this evening 10 laps with the alpine and i reached again 1:49. i know the track but for sure i am not the fastest guy, and top gt3 time trial say 1:53. so i think it's impossible to interrupt the gt3 cars. :D

ehm, what is the rule to overlap slower gt3? gt3 in the line and lmp2 outside the line? can we use lights?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
so i think it's impossible to interrupt the gt3 cars. :D
The last race that was hold proofs you wrong.

ehm, what is the rule to overlap slower gt3? gt3 in the line and lmp2 outside the line? can we use lights?
Oh as a reminder because we didn't have a multiclass race in a while. Having two classes, it's not normal lapping. The GT3 are doing their own race.

Short story short, try to interfere in the lower class race as little as possible. Make sure to be quicker an on lapping interfere in the GT3 battle as little as possible.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All gt3s stay to there racing line it is down to the faster cars to find there own safe route passed the lapped traffic..... If thw gt3 drivers decided to slow to let u pass thats up to them but... Biggest thing is making sure you overtake in a safe place and in a safe mannor no diving up on a corner the lmps are much quicker than gt3s have a little patients.. Well thats my 2 cents lol....

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score

experience always have the last word. :D

speaking about myself, if i will see i can't express a good pace, i will not race. i always prefer this option instead of ruin race to others. exactly like the race with falcon sunday. i tried but was not for me.

All gt3s stay to there racing line it is down to the faster cars to find there own safe route passed the lapped traffic..... If thw gt3 drivers decided to slow to let u pass thats up to them but... Biggest thing is making sure you overtake in a safe place and in a safe mannor no diving up on a corner the lmps are much quicker than gt3s have a little patients.. Well thats my 2 cents lol....

i agree and i think these are official Le Mans rules. race direction can give us a definitive point of view @Admins

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Oh as a reminder because we didn't have a multiclass race in a while. Having two classes, it's not normal lapping. The GT3 are doing their own race.

Short story short, try to interfere in the lower class race as little as possible. Make sure to be quicker an on lapping interfere in the GT3 battle as little as possible.

Both summed it up quite nicely. Both classes got the responsibility for lapping. The LMP2 cars have to be fast enough to not interrupt the GT3 race. On the other hand the GT3 class should not fight an LMP2 car which is approaching them for lapping.

Usually it is the easiest way if the GT3 cars stick to their line and the LMP2 cars just drive around them. You, as a LMP2 car, have to lap the slower class in a safe way. It is appreciated by the faster class, if the slower class maybe lifts the trottle on a straigt or going a little bit wider than usual in a turn to make the lapping more comfortable. But this is up to each individual GT3 driver.

Flashing your lights to indicate your lapping is allowed and appreciated. Remember we are also all online in teamspeak, a quick "Position XY, lapping car incoming" does not hurt and clears the situation immediately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread