Project CARS 2 1st June 17 - RaceRoom Experience - Fun Race, 19:00 UTC - Completed (2 Viewers)

Are you in for this event?

• Yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Not this time, but maybe next time

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast_draw7

Community Member
Reaction score
i only have the free stuff from the game and i havent played it a lot...so no

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't make it tonight guys! I'm off to Belgium with my son this weekend and I have to do the last preparations! Have fun and see you soon on track!

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Very nice racing tonight guys. TY all for coming.
This was my first Oculus Rift race :) so I was a bit confused at the begining with TS-volumeup-can'tseedesktop thing
I tried to record driving but Shadowoplay recorded black screen all the way (? - anyone knows how to do that)

All in all - high adrenaline battles

See you next time ;)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
It was a good couple of races. I had some good battles and it was a nice train of cars for the first 10 mins of the first race. I kinda screwed up battling with @Pamellaaa and had to wait for him as my moral compass was telling me to.
Race 2 was really good too. Shame a couple disconnected but it was another good battle.

I wonder what we can try next. Or should we stick to WTCC again? Maybe a 3 lap race at Nordschliefe seeing as the WTCC has recently just been there.... :p

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Race 1 was good fun, not sure it was a disconnect so much as a crash for me, whole PC froze up just as the countdown hit 0 :(

Really enjoyed the cars, touring cars make for good racing and the collision physics of RRE seem actually quite good. Up for just about anything else although I don't really like the nords, maybe try the newer touring cars? I would love to race a volvo for once!

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I kinda screwed up battling with @Pamellaaa and had to wait for him as my moral compass was telling me to.

I wonder what we can try next. Or should we stick to WTCC again? Maybe a 3 lap race at Nordschliefe seeing as the WTCC has recently just been there.... :p

I used your collision and gave you a smile as I passed by :D

We are very restricted in terms of cars and tracks because many people don't have enough content but my first choice for next race would be Radical..... That car is pure enjoyment to drive in R3E.

:D And after races, I went again at Nordschleife with WTCC 2014 (I made very good setup for Citroen there) and did time 3 sec better that my previous time, but unfortunately I drove practice, not leaderboard challenge so result is not recorded :(

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Good races it was fun! Shame my power cut out a couple of times. Stupid summer storm. :shifty:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@falcon2081 you have no luck with RaceRoom nights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread