Project CARS 2 Will there be a Daytona Stock Car race in the future? (2 Viewers)

atmosfearic34

Community Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question as I've seen there hasn't been one in the ranked events or community events (correct me if I'm wrong).

(It's also basically impossible to do this sort of race in multiplayer as no ones interested, and also singleplayer as the AI doesn't particularly emulate that sort of racing :p)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You could set something up in the community event section to gauge intrest.
That way youll know who would be intrested...

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oval races are so much fun! I never enjoyed it on other games/sims. But it can only be amazing with RSR guys.
It should be a longer race, so pit stops come in to play, that's where people win/lose a race.

atmosfearic34

Community Member
Reaction score
Oval races are so much fun! I never enjoyed it on other games/sims. But it can only be amazing with RSR guys.
It should be a longer race, so pit stops come in to play, that's where people win/lose a race.
I completely agree. I hate watching oval racing on TV or usually playing them in other games, but having a proper simulation of them in PCars 2 with seasoned racers sounds like great fun :D

You could set something up in the community event section to gauge intrest.
That way youll know who would be intrested...
Would that just be a poll question or the actual event?

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys will set something up, but figured I'd throw this out there.
PRD is doing Daytona regularly every other Sunday around 2pm EAST.
Not trying to plug here by any means, just making you aware in case you want to scratch that itch this Sunday.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I completely agree. I hate watching oval racing on TV or usually playing them in other games, but having a proper simulation of them in PCars 2 with seasoned racers sounds like great fun :D

Would that just be a poll question or the actual event?
you could do a poll if you want to gauge interest then set something up.. if it gets enough interest the guys may turn it in to a ranked event..

Users who are viewing this thread