Wheel not working properly (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I downloaded and installed latest thrustmaster drivers and now when i open wheel control panel i can no longer see thrustmaster menu but only windows default menu for game peripherals, i tried plugging wheel to 3 different usb ports but and unistalled/installed several times but didn't solve anything

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I downloaded and installed latest thrustmaster drivers and now when i open wheel control panel i can no longer see thrustmaster menu but only windows default menu for game peripherals, i tried plugging wheel to 3 different usb ports but and unistalled/installed several times but didn't solve anything
Did you try to reinstall Windows or just Thrustmaster control panel?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ts control panel, i run 2016_TTRS_4.exe then i get asked to plug ts peripherals and win10 device installation pops up

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Looks like path to ttrs app is no good in windows registry.
You should uninstall Thrustmaster control panel, then delete all of it's files from registry. Try with some app like Revo uninstaller - it uninstalls application and offers to delete all registry entries due to that app.

after that, install Thrustmaster control panel again and try.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Will try, i updated drivers because rf2 was giving me some problems, when driving i was overshooting every corner until i discovered that full input on brake pedal was like 20% in-game input even if in ts control panel pedal appeared to work properly

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Control panel is fixed, now there are other issues, throttle pedal appears to not work properly, from time to time it no longer reaches 100% in both game and control panel, maybe it's something related to power supply with built-in usb3 ports (sometimes when i unplugged and plugged wheel it started behaving oddly, also usb headphones attached to usb3 started doing some bad sounds like a detuned radio) i plugged to usb2 and seemed to work properly but i'm doing further testing tonight, could new asmedia usb3 drivers that i installed today be the cause?
In case it's a pedal problem i'll probably have to flip them and go from gt mode to F1 mode

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread