We need you! ... to commentate or stream (1 Viewer)

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello RSR @Members,

Having already dipped our toes into the exciting waters of streaming and commentating on races, we would now like to have live commentating and streaming on all of our future races and league events. If this sounds like something you would like to do, then please let us know. This is open to any member that wants to give it a shot, delivering our races to a global audience.

Requirements
  • Need a good and stable connection
  • Clear microphone
  • Use the RSR overlay on streaming (which we can provide)
  • Some knowledge of the car and track combination that will be running at the time
  • A good sense of humour is helpful but not essential ;)
If you want to give this a try and, very importantly, you meet the requirements above, then drop a message down below, stating which part you are interested in doing, and if you want to partner up with someone. Copy/paste the following into your post :-

Streaming: Yes/No (delete the one that does not apply)
Commentating: Yes/No (delete the one that does not apply)

Please note, by signing up to this you are not obliged to stream and/or commentate on every race. We don't want any members thinking they can no longer take part in races because they feel they have to commentate instead. Ultimately, we would like to have an enthusiastic team of streamers and commentators working on different races throughout the year! :)

EDIT : There appears to be some confusion about exactly what we're looking for. We're not asking if people can stream their own races, we're looking for people to enter a race lobby and stream/commentate on the race, without actually taking part in it :). As an example, look at the official streams that were run for the International Cup Season 1 league. Hope that clears things up for everybody :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Streaming: /No.
Commentating: Yes.
Id like to give it a go lol however id only do it with a seasond member of rsr lol ((cough cough )) kman lol.. Seriously tho id give it a shot with someone...

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would like to give this a go, I'm not around to race becuase I tend to have not alot of time to practice. But I'm around kinda enough I think to do some talking. Plus I've always wanted to give this a go!
I could easily team up with Batternburg for this and we bounce off each other rather well. I seem to know alot of track and cars, so would find it reasonably easy to talk about all that as well what is going on during the race
Streaming: Yes/No
Commentating: Yes
I can stream but I wouldn't relay on me as I have limited experience and my availability is liable to change.

Last edited:

MotoXSteve

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes
Commentating: No - I'm not a big talker

I have the internets and hardware to stream. Not sure I can make all the races though since they happen in the middle of my work day.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes.
Commentating: Yes.

:)

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes

i want to give both of these a try since i'm not around alot and would to something different if i am not racing but when i can race i would like to see where i'm going wrong on the track to help improve my times in races

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes - Twitch - (VR)
Commentating: Normally do a bit of chatting within the race stream as much as VR allows.

Stream most races I participate in.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: No
Commentating: No

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Like what I did for our 2h race with PRD, and what Today, Tony and Hobbs did for our BAC Mono races.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Full Race broadcasts is what there after...

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes - If you mean from my racing PoV as I drive (very occasionally as a spectator to help if you're in a bind)
Commentating: No - you want to build the audience I presume?

If I have the time, I'd much rather be behind the wheel, than streaming from spectator view.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Streaming: hell no lol, 1Mb/s upload speed sends greetings :D

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: No (sorry, only 2k upload, maybe its enouth? )
Commentating: No (i'm a man and talk not much..)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will let you know when my connection is upto scratch for doing either. Looking about 4 months before i can help, but will be willing to then

Jayden Thurlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Streaming: Yes, depends on schedule though.
Commentating: Nah, I can but would prefer not to.

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Streaming: No
Commentating: No

I'm lacking time as it is to attend RSR events, therefor I rather participate in the little events I can join, than do anything else at the moment. With any future cups, this could change, as I can organise free time over a longer period if I know something in advance. And at the end of the year, situation should improve massivily as I will change position inside my job, which will result in more free time.. =D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread