Vesa Mount for 80/20 Rig (1 Viewer)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to get the bits together to build up my monitor stand. I found these Vesa Brackets online. They are out of stock at the moment and they are in the US, has anyone found something similar in Europe/UK?

I like that the wall mounting bolts had an vertical ID of 40mm (Perfect size for Type 40 Aluminium Profile)

http://www.vidabox.com/kiosks/fixed-vesa-wall-mount-part.html

:D

EDIT: I've just seen that site has a Euro warehouse..... I'll contact them to see if they can still get them.

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I just bought mine off Amazon.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What do you want a monitor stand for if your going to have the oculus rift lol surely you only need a little monitor with that...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I've only got the Rift on loan, I'll be giving it back at some point and I don't think it's the right thing for me as I'm often the only "responsible" adult in the house with the kids when I'm racing with you guys. I need to be a little more in the room than VR allows. I often race with one ear outside my headset, which is fine, but I'm not sure I could have one eye outside the rift... :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've only got the Rift on loan, I'll be giving it back at some point and I don't think it's the right thing for me as I'm often the only "responsible" adult in the house with the kids when I'm racing with you guys. I need to be a little more in the room than VR allows. I often race with one ear outside my headset, which is fine, but I'm not sure I could have one eye outside the rift... :D
I can honestly say mate i know what you mean lol. I only ever race with one ear and one eye. The other is keeping an ear an eye on our daughter... Probbly explains my poor driving at times lol..

Users who are viewing this thread