rFactor 2 VEC - Season 11 (2 Viewers)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah really. He literally said it would be too much work... I could just send another 10€ via PayPal and he could change my license, but obviously he doesn't want to...

He is using the same software as we do. It is literally 1 click. Really poor behavior.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When is the next SRCA? I'm happy about any team picking me :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Update: After sending another message asking why it is too complicated, he explained it too me and refunded me (deducting the paypal fee). So now I am going for VEC only @Battenberg. Season pass is paid and approved.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Update: After sending another message asking why it is too complicated, he explained it too me and refunded me (deducting the paypal fee). So now I am going for VEC only @Battenberg. Season pass is paid and approved.
ahh so he was being difficult to try and get more money, good thing u continued to question it.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
ahh so he was being difficult to try and get more money, good thing u continued to question it.
Yes and no, his arguments are reasonable in a way (paypal fees e.g.).

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes and no, his arguments are reasonable in a way (paypal fees e.g.).

Makes sense, Paypal can be a pain in the arse. I've submitted the request to add @Nighttiger and @Shepard, and should be all set for the pre-season race on the 8th of September :)

Also I've removed our temp driver @Stokemon, so @Jamesl91 can add him to his real car now.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg Thanks that you already put my name on the livery. I really like the paint job, and the idea with the map on the roof is just brillant.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Stokemon @Nighttiger @Shepard @Gosku @t0daY I've uploaded the setup I ended up with this evening here. I spent a while optimising for corner entry, and mid corner speed, and found that simply getting cleaner exits regularly gained me the most lap time. Try the default and that and let me know what you think?

We should probably think about adding the new guys to the whatsapp group chat too.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg who is the WhatsApp group admin to whom I can PM my phone number?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff