rFactor 2 VEC - S11 - Round 2 - Nola (1 Viewer)

VEC - S11 - Round 2 - Nola
Posted by Tom
rFactor2
Saturday, November 3, 2018 - 15:00
Until: Saturday, November 3, 2018 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
They changed the track limits again. T6 (exit onto back straight) and T9 (end of the fast S) should be a bit more forgiving now.
dammit....now i have to practice tonight(not done any this week)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
They changed the track limits again. T6 (exit onto back straight) and T9 (end of the fast S) should be a bit more forgiving now.

Nice to hear. @Dutchtastic and myself sitting somewhere mid 22' with not much practice. Hopefully can do some more later tonight.

Personally, I hate this track :D

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
If you swap drivers but do not replace tires, the old worn tires feel alsmost as good as new for some reason.
Witch saves you a load of time in the pits.
Just wow - Driver Swap also resets the engine btw. until you have contact

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Started P5, Jan and Michael did an awesome job keeping the pace of #322 high and bringing us to P4 when I took the car over 2 hours from the end. I just put in decent laps focusing on keeping the car out of trouble. I had one mistake when I sped in the pits, which cost us a 10 sec stop & go. But than 20 minutes before the end P2 got disconnected and after two laps we got on the podium. I saved the car in the last 15 minutes and had a brown pants moment 2 laps from the end in the fast chicane on the back stretch. Brought it home in P3! Hell yes! P3! If I'm correct we're leading the championship now with 1 point. Thanx Jan and Michael for a job well done really!

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Can just echo Mo's thoughts on the race. Really happy that we were able to recover onto the podium after starting 5th with 5 DT penalties from last race!

Here you can see the highlights out of the 4 stints I did. Disclaimer: It's mostly just me bitching at people lol

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can just echo Mo's thoughts on the race. Really happy that we were able to recover onto the podium after starting 5th with 5 DT penalties from last race!

Here you can see the highlights out of the 4 stints I did. Disclaimer: It's mostly just me bitching at people lol

Interesting, as a GT driver I had similar issues with the same GT cars. Also those cut tracks were just stupid.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score

That 2x up and under is my favorite overtake in this season sofar, just awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread