rFactor 2 VEC - Season 10 (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah i know, the problem is more the preparation, since i have no chance of practising during the week because i am only at home on weekends and i can't take my rig to my student apartment

so i think i will be more a reserve driver for you guys

B

Blue Monkey

Just checked the schedule for the next VEC season, and unluckily the schedule looks far worse for me than the VLMS schedule, which would have suited nearly perfectly in my university schedule next year, but i will still try to get my License 4 and join your team, maybe i can still participate in 1 or 2 races
If there is interest we can do the second team VLMS instead of VEC ...
VLMS races are only 4 hours each though, but share the same car

VEC races are on Saturday's once a month. I can make the start at 16:00 o'clock. Will need to get things ready with my family, but I think I can make most races.
1. The rules don't forbid drivers of a team to leave out a race - there must be always a minimum of 2 people to absolve a race and of course for longer races (6h+) I want more than 2 people
2. You can come when you have your stint if you are racing
3. Not practicing would be though a No-Go for me ... this is important and the rules require you to do 50 Laps minimum on the server prior qualifying

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If there is interest we can do the second team VLMS instead of VEC ...
VLMS races are only 4 hours each though, but share the same car

1. The rules don't forbid drivers of a team to leave out a race - there must be always a minimum of 2 people to absolve a race and of course for longer races (6h+) I want more than 2 people
2. You can come when you have your stint if you are racing
3. Not practicing would be though a No-Go for me ... this is important and the rules require you to do 50 Laps minimum on the server prior qualifying

@Blue Monkey, I can definitely make 50 laps of practice for every race, that's not an issue. If I can come when I have my stint, that makes it easier. I'd love to do the longer races. But let's see who qualifies too and see how many people we can get to race. If we can't have enough people to race, then we can register the second team for the VLMS series. But I prefer the VEC races for sure.

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
Both for me. I might not be able to make every race, but I will do my best and always let you guys now in advance if I can't make it.

B

Blue Monkey

Jimmi Allison reminded us here managers that you have to own the VEC Season Pass very soon (I assume until the end of this week)

@t0daY You already are URD validated, so you need only pay €15 for the VEC Season Pass here

@MelBonkers Before you can obtain the VEC Season Pass, you first need to be URD validated.
1. Buy here the URD mods (both of them) EGT 2015 = €5.40, PX 2015 = €9.90 - make a screenshot each of Paypal transaction
2. (Sadly I can't see this anymore cause I already have it) - Somewhere in the forum (called URD Validation or smt like it) you can fill out a formular and you have to link your 2 screenshots - after your submission, the admin approves this normally within 48 hours
3. As soon as youre URD validated, you can buy the VEC Season Pass here (15€)

If you have questions, feel free to ask me

Last edited by a moderator:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jimmi Allison reminded us here managers that you have to own the VEC Season Pass very soon (I assume until the end of this week)

@t0daY You already are URD validated, so you need only pay €15 for the VEC Season Pass here

@MelBonkers Before you can obtain the VEC Season Pass, you first need to be URD validated.
1. Buy here the URD mods (both of them) EGT 2015 = €5.40, PX 2015 = €9.90 - make a screenshot each of Paypal transaction
2. (Sadly I can't see this anymore cause I already have it) - Somewhere in the forum (called URD Validation or smt like it) you can fill out a formular and you have to link your 2 screenshots - after your submission, the admin approves this normally within 48 hours
3. As soon as youre URD validated, you can buy the VEC Season Pass here (15€)

If you have questions, feel free to ask me
Jan,

I just read that post now. I will buy the VEC Season Pass this evening.

B

Blue Monkey

Jan,

I just read that post now. I will buy the VEC Season Pass this evening.
You have to FIRST buy URD and get validated ...
If you already have bought URD officially, grab a screenshot of the transaction (for both EGT and PX) and fill out the form on the SRC forum (it should be called something along URD Validation (maybe tool?) - dont try to directly reply to the thread)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You have to FIRST buy URD and get validated ...
If you already have bought URD officially, grab a screenshot of the transaction (for both EGT and PX) and fill out the form on the SRC forum (it should be called something along URD Validation (maybe tool?) - dont try to directly reply to the thread)
I will buy URD this evening and get the validation process going.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Blue Monkey , I found the thread of the URD validation. It also states you need to post what team you're joining. Am I still in the second team of the VEC we're registering?

B

Blue Monkey

@Blue Monkey , I found the thread of the URD validation. It also states you need to post what team you're joining. Am I still in the second team of the VEC we're registering?
Just write RevolutionSimRacing when asked about the team

Last edited by a moderator:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
B

Blue Monkey

Someone in the SRC forum posted an example lap for the LMP2

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, I wanted to update my personal calendar with the VEC calendar, but I can't get the calendar to show on the Simracing.club website. This should be the link, https://simracing.club/calendar/ , but I only get a black page. It worked last week.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Blue Monkey @t0daY Tomorrow evening I'll be online to do my first laps around Estoril for the Pre Season race on September 9th. If you guys are online we might get some track time together.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok guys, I hope it's me. I tried to do some testing today (yesterday was too busy with the children), but I don't know how to get on the Estoril track/server. I searched for simracing.club server in the server list, but can only find the SRCA server. I found the VirtrualEndurance.net server, but I don't know the password for this server (IF that is the server).

I installed the downloaded URD files of rF2 and EGT to my "\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages" folder. But somehow I don't know how to start/join the testserver. Can anybody advice me on what to do?

B

Blue Monkey

Ok guys, I hope it's me. I tried to do some testing today (yesterday was too busy with the children), but I don't know how to get on the Estoril track/server. I searched for simracing.club server in the server list, but can only find the SRCA server. I found the VirtrualEndurance.net server, but I don't know the password for this server (IF that is the server).

I installed the downloaded URD files of rF2 and EGT to my "\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages" folder. But somehow I don't know how to start/join the testserver. Can anybody advice me on what to do?

https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?forums/vec-season-access.433/

1. You need the workshopfile which you find in the VEC Workshop
2. You find server info here Test Server information - if you can't find the server info with the thread info, look for VEC in server browser or sort by tracks > E > Estoril

Users who are viewing this thread