Upgrade Completed - Hello XenForo 2.0! (1 Viewer)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just so that it isn't lost or missed, would like to get the old post ratings back (Informative, Alien, Wizard etc). For me, it's an admin thing - the Informative rating is quite useful for tracking stuff.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just so that it isn't lost or missed, would like to get the old post ratings back (Informative, Alien, Wizard etc). For me, it's an admin thing - the Informative rating is quite useful for tracking stuff.

On my bucket list for today if I get the time :)
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible to have the "what's new" be default (or customizable) to be default "new posts" instead of "whats new"?

I am Afraid not. "What's New" combines "New Posts" and "New Ressources". The counter also counts both together which means renaming and redirecting it wouldn't make much sense.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Suggestion: A sticky top bar, so I can see my alerts, messages aso all the time
Actually noticed that on my phone the sticky top isn't the same as on desktop. And phone landscape and desktop is similar:
Screenshot_20181008-180850.png

But when phone is portrait, you actually get your alerts as the top sticky:
Screenshot_20181008-180902.png

Easier access to alerts if you get the narrower view and burger menu.

I also find the second view easier to see the icons. I think the bar is a bit darker? Or more opaque?

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a question. Is there a way to subscribe to the calendar as .ics feed or similar in other apps?
The Rest looks great to me :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a question. Is there a way to subscribe to the calendar as .ics feed or similar in other apps?
The Rest looks great to me :)

You can export events as such. But I saw also a way of sync all calendar entries into one Google Calendar if I understood it correctly. Still everything kinda new to me/us :)

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Can't find "Mark forum read" on main page

In Resources: How about adding a general category? (not sure if we have enough to fill it) for stuff like Crew Chief which works in many games

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
personal opinion possibly, but its much harder (certainly on light theme) to see that there are new posts in thread. Sure I know there is a "what's new" logo, but this does not seem as crisp/visually clear as the old one.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
I will probably only use the dark theme in the dark. My suggestion is to use a darker colour (light grey) for the letters, less contrast, softer to the eyes and a better read in the dark. Maybe only use white for the letters if it's a link.

Keep up the good work!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
personal opinion possibly, but its much harder (certainly on light theme) to see that there are new posts in thread. Sure I know there is a "what's new" logo, but this does not seem as crisp/visually clear as the old one.

Node Icons are back. Grey means all is read, Bold black means there are new messages (besides the orange "New" button)

I have always '0' ;)

I will probably only use the dark theme in the dark. My suggestion is to use a darker colour (light grey) for the letters, less contrast, softer to the eyes and a better read in the dark. Maybe only use white for the letters if it's a link.

Keep up the good work!

We are still not finally sure what colors we should go with the dark theme. We keep it in mind :)
Post automatically merged:

Can't find "Mark forum read" on main page

In Resources: How about adding a general category? (not sure if we have enough to fill it) for stuff like Crew Chief which works in many games

Top right corner: https://revolutionsimracing.com/whats-new/posts/770/

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Seems to be getting section headers showing the top banner on some pages. Not all pages though. **ONLY IN DARK**

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 12.28.27.jpg

Last edited:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
1. I noticed that at login, the 'Stay logged in' box is already ticked ? Shouldn't this be the other way around?... don't know what the legal rules are on this, and are those who show as being logged in actually logged in?
login.PNG

2. idea for next season: During the Revolution Cup season I would like to have the option to add a team banner to my signature ... good for the team building and rivalry with other teams :)

Something like I posted before:
oculus2.PNG

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1. I noticed that at login, the 'Stay logged in' box is already ticked ? Shouldn't this be the other way around?... don't know what the legal rules are on this, and are those who show as being logged in actually logged in?
View attachment 4849

By accepting our Privacy Policy and ToS we are perfectly legal here :)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
When I manually navigate to a sub-forum with new posts, the alert for that new post(s) doesn't get cleared.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
1. UTC time in dark theme is very grey, difficult to read
2. Idk if this is only an issue on my side - but Chrome and Chrome incognito (but not Edge), i get black screens for Twitch. Additionally the clips are without gap (lto the next line there is but not if sidebyside when fluid width is enabled)
[P.s. Solution is to set and exception in the cookies for [*.]revolutionsimracing.com ... I had one already in for www.revolutionsimracing.com, but it seemed not to be enough & I also set one for [*.]twitch.tv]
Untitled3.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread