Project CARS 2 TCR Mini League - Finished (1 Viewer)

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok i will visit my parents on Saturday. I hope i will be back in time but if i wont be back i will leave the league. But i think i can make it

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have to withdraw from the Donington race...family business...:(

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’ll have to pull out of this, can’t dedicate time I would need to.

Last edited:

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes its today and in one week. They are in the first post somewhere

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry have to drop out too. Won't make it in time today and I'm probably not at home for the last race too :(

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i have some technical issues here. my connection breaks down every 5 minutes. i hope i can figure them out before the race.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I wont be racing next weekend.

Edit: not because i rage quit, i am actually away :D

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Its close up the top..

Still 6 that could possibly win but only if the top 3 have a dreadful 2 races...

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Bit late but here's my highlights video from the night. I had good fun battling closely with a few people. I was very impressed by how close @mikeysalmon27 (extremekarter4lyfe) and I were able to cleanly battle. I got stuck in a salmon sandwich at one point (which I'm sure was team orders, there was something... fishy about it :D:D:D). I also was able to have a big, clean fight with @Nakor in race 2 which I was very happy to do. It felt like a bit of redemption after my poor display of driving with him in round 1 so I hope our fight this time round made up for it and I'm forgiven. :p

Enjoy:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha @SillySausage mate that bit were it blacks out and comes back in slowmo absalute class funny as hell all you here is @jamesl91 starting to swear in slowmo hahahahaha.. Great vid.

@Ranjanado mate can i ask what camera do you drive in.???? And what on screen aids do you have.????..

And will you be on later..

Last edited:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha @SillySausage mate that bit were it blacks out and comes back in slowmo absalute class funny as hell all you here is @jamesl91 starting to swear in slowmo hahahahaha.. Great vid.

@Ranjanado mate can i ask what camera do you drive in.???? And what on screen aids do you have.????
Hi Jonno, How are you mate? I'm trying to use the in car view with all the screen aids on

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Jonno, How are you mate? I'm trying to use the in car view with all the screen aids on
You dont need them all on bud.
Ok are you about later tonight mate.

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
You dont need them all on bud.
Ok are you about later tonight mate.
Yes mate. I can come online (As long as I'm a good boy and stay in me good ladies good books!! lol). Any help I'll be grateful for mate

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
bit were it blacks out and comes back in slowmo absalute class funny as hell all you here is @jamesl91 starting to swear in slowmo hahahahaha..
haha Luckily it stopped there! I didnt realise i was up in the air!! if anyone has the replay file that could be uploaded it would be interesting to see it from different angles?!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
haha Luckily it stopped there! I didnt realise i was up in the air!! if anyone has the replay file that could be uploaded it would be interesting to see it from different angles?!
Mate i felt you tag me on the rear as i went passed luckly it just gave me a wobble lol i saw it silly didnt lol..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mate i felt you tag me on the rear as i went passed luckly it just gave me a wobble lol i saw it silly didnt lol..
I was completely out of control as you could see from Sillys video, glad it didnt take u out too!

Users who are viewing this thread