Project CARS 2 TCR Mini League - Finished (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ok guys....due to live track issues still regarding weather syncing i have come to the decision to not run wet weather as tonight at least 5 of us had very different track conditions with weather set to light rain after 15 minz or so some had very wet track and some had dry track and some had massive puddles...

so race one will be heavy cloud.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
ok guys....due to live track issues still regarding weather syncing i have come to the decision to not run wet weather as tonight at least 5 of us had very different track conditions with weather set to light rain after 15 minz or so some had very wet track and some had dry track and some had massive puddles...

so race one will be heavy cloud.
Glad to read that after a 1-hour practice-stint in the rain.... :dead:

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll pull out of the Silverstone event. I just can't find the motivation to deal with it.

Thanks to Jonno for organizing this.
Despite things never really working out for me, it's nice to see community events like this popping up.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In case anyone wants to do some practice for this final event.

I've setup a P2P lobby "RSR - TCR Practice" you all should know the password by now :p

Hopefully see some of you on for some laps!

Phos4us

Community Member
Reaction score
I have conflict and won't be able to make tonight's race

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm a bit late. I will join in about 10 min.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up @Jonno it was a very enjoyable mini series.

I do have to apologies to whoever it was that got caught up with me at the start of race two. It didn’t seem to matter what I did with the wheel or pedals I couldn’t get away from your car. I hope it didn’t affect your race too much.

And thanks to all who participated, you all made it a very relaxed yet competitive little bunch of races. And the headlights flashing and marginally relaxed rules made for a really immersive/realistic experience in my opinion.

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up @Jonno it was a very enjoyable mini series.

I do have to apologies to whoever it was that got caught up with me at the start of race two. It didn’t seem to matter what I did with the wheel or pedals I couldn’t get away from your car. I hope it didn’t affect your race too much.

And thanks to all who participated, you all made it a very relaxed yet competitive little bunch of races. And the headlights flashing and marginally relaxed rules made for a really immersive/realistic experience in my opinion.

Checked the replays Mark, it was the game. our wheels touched coming out of the last corner and nothing we did would of separated us as our tyres/wheels had meshed causing a sticky cars episode.

Unfortunately you came off with a lot of aero damage and mine stalled and refused to go to first gear.

Neither of our faults, I blame Slightly Mad Studios ;).

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
congratulations to @Alex Salmon on winning the first mini series

and to @steveg200 and @Jonno for placing 2nd and a respective 3rd

thank you to all that took part we have had some fantastic battles throughout the field and its all you guys that make it a great little event this was the first of hopefully many many more mini events...

ONCE AGAIN congratulations alex on winning the TCR MINI SERIES.

mikeysalmon27

Community Member
Reaction score
Congrats jonno great mini league would love to see more of these

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Jonno you are the top man!! Many thanks for organising mate. It was awesome fun and very enjoyable. Just wondering when TCR Major League is starting as TCR Mini league as concluded!!

And a special thank you also for sorting out my FOV!!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jonno you are the top man!! Many thanks for organising mate. It was awesome fun and very enjoyable. Just wondering when TCR Major League is starting as TCR Mini league as concluded!!

And a special thank you also for sorting out my FOV!!
There will be no major league as far as im aware.
How ever there will hopefully be plenty more mini leagues to come.

And for your fov. You are very welcome if you need a hand with anything bud just ask im here to help everyone as much as i can.

Users who are viewing this thread