Split 2 - R6: Spa - 3rd Jul 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Car: Caterham SP/300.R
Track: Spa Francorshamps
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 3rd July 2017
17:30 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
18:45 UTC - Qualifying
19:00 UTC - Race (75 minutes)

Qualifying: 15 minutes
Laps: 1+34
Ingame Date: 3rd July 2017
Ingame Time: 6:00
Time Progression: 5x
Weather Conditions: Fog > Rain > Medium Cloud
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the lead car will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers will be on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@Fatih Kursat
@RPJ
@SneakyPanda
@Jonno
@Johnny Hvidt Hjetting

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Home turf ... v2 :dead:
Let's hope there won't be any issues I want to perform here.

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
i cant race this week.
sorry about the season. My working schedule is not allow me to race every week :/

RPJ

Community Member
Reaction score
can't attend this race

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
Manu the title has the wrong date:confused:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well this should be fun... My pace is just above average for this track lol im too slow to race some and ((i cant belive im saying this lol)) to quick for some others. my last 2 races were really lonely after the first few laps.. When i see others coming up behind its not nerves that throw me off its excitement of seeing someone lol..

I challenge all the quicker guys to start from the back lol...

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Well this should be fun... My pace is just above average for this track lol im too slow to race some and ((i cant belive im saying this lol)) to quick for some others. my last 2 races were really lonely after the first few laps.. When i see others coming up behind its not nerves that throw me off its excitement of seeing someone lol..

I challenge all the quicker guys to start from the back lol...
Well my first attempts are not looking good - no DF/gears adjusted Im at 2:14.... - if anyone has a setup they can share it would be very much appreciated !

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well my first attempts are not looking good - no DF/gears adjusted Im at 2:14.... - if anyone has a setup they can share it would be very much appreciated !
Mate iv found my brands setup works great just need to adjust the gears as there not long enough lol..

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I got 2:12 yesterday in the foggy conditions with too much understeer. Going to work on fixing that then work my way through wet conditions.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Considering the race should "theoretically" be mostly dry with a wet bit in the middle I'd focus on a 'dry' setup & manage your times in the wet. I've just done a test run in the fog & was able to hit 2.10.013 with 66l of fuel & no boost. car under-steers a bit more than i'd like with a full tank but should mean for the wet I'm just about balanced & at the end of the race extremely racey...
I haven't made any adjustments (other than tyre pressures) from my time trial setup which you can look at on my steam screenshot profile

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is going to be interesting. I've made changes to benefit the wet and reduce wet tyre wear which has cost me time in the dry. Getting the right balance is going to be key.

Should make for another thrilling race :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i may not be able to attend Monday... unfortunately i'm having issues with my gpu its decided to just stop sending signal to my monitor iv tried all ports and its doing the same.. only way to get it working again is a system reboot... i know its the graphics card as i tried the on-board graphics and it works flawless.. so a heads up that i may not attend...

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
i may not be able to attend Monday... unfortunately i'm having issues with my gpu its decided to just stop sending signal to my monitor iv tried all ports and its doing the same.. only way to get it working again is a system reboot... i know its the graphics card as i tried the on-board graphics and it works flawless.. so a heads up that i may not attend...

Check your PSU_GPU connections mate,it could be them

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Check your PSU_GPU connections mate,it could be them
Cheers for the advice mate.. iv already checked everything even put it in another pc and its doing the same iv contacted nvidias rma as its under 3 year warranty so hopefully ill just get a new one..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
cool im getting a replacement lol as i typed that above i got a confirmation of return and replace..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
its ok crisis averted.... i have dug out my old amd graphics card and its running ok really low graphic settings but i shall be ok to attend...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
scratch what i said about attending..........Im afraid i will be a no show.. My old amd gpu just wasn't up to the job. i thought it would be ok as it let pcars start but i didn't test drive it. so i decided to and halfway through my lap i got an error saying not enough gpu memory and the game closed.. so until i get my gpu back im unavailable for anything

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I did half an hour practice and I'm not pleased at all. Car is not stable in "Eau Rouge" with full throttle with 0/0 DF. Too much oversteer in other sections. Didn't try rain but I will manage it somehow.

But I am so disappointed with last game crash 4 laps until the end so in this race I will just drive to enjoy racing without any desire to finish on podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread