Split 2 - R6: Long Beach - 4th December 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
What a race ,qually went really well and managed to get P1 .Sat on the grid waiting for the race to start and my FPS were dropping down to 15 /20 for some strange reason,had a good start and managed to get a 10 second gap on P2.All was going well until I spun in turn 1 due to low FPS .Sorry again @Ashnoom .made it back to the pits but with the time repairing the damage and a full pitstop i came back out in p3 behind @SillySausage who I had a great battle with for a few laps until he spun and gave me P2. Was about 30 seconds behind P1 @grobi0815 who had already pitted so got my head down and pushed as hard as I could, after the FPS issue had fixed itself and got the gap down to 10 seconds,Then 2 laps from the end the gap fell to 3 seconds due to @grobi0815 having a spin so pushed even harder but ran out of laps finishing 6 tenths behind.Congratulations to @grobi0815 for the race win and to @Eugene Flerko and @grobi0815 for the team championship.Its taken me three attempts to win the split two championship but I have to say this has been the hardest season due to the many fast and consistent drivers who made the racing very fair and very close.I must also thank @jamesl91 for the help with the setups which made me competitive. Finally a big thank you to all the admins and staff who gave up there time to arrange and run these events for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread