Split 2 - R4: Catalunya - 20th August 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Car: Formula Renault 3.5
Track: Catalunya GP
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop for the Feature Race

Date: Monday, 20th August 2018
17:30 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
18:40 UTC - Qualifying
18:50 UTC - Sprint Race
19:20 UTC - Qualifying
19:50 UTC - Feature Race

General
In-game Date:
Time Progression:
Weather Progression:

Qualifying
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Race
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Sprint
20th August 2018
Real Time
Sync to Race

10 mins
09:00
Hazy

13 Laps
10:00
Clear

Feature
20th August 2018
Real Time
Sync to Race

10 mins
11:00
Medium Cloud

27 Laps
12:00
Fog > Heavy Cloud

Starting Procedure: Standing Start, when the in-game lights turn green the race starts - stay alert and look out for slow starters.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@SP1KEGRW
@Thomas Sikora
@Mearcat
@Nada
@AFR CHRISILLAS
@Vince
@Invincible

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't attend this race I can't get the time off work

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Im in Italy, will miss this event

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cmon guys get yourself over to my youtube page and hit subscribe tell ya friends tell anyone 50 subscribers and ill stream this race only 23 needed lol.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cmon guys get yourself over to my youtube page and hit subscribe tell ya friends tell anyone 50 subscribers and ill stream this race only 23 needed lol.
Don’t you have to have content Jonno for people to subscribe, should do the stream then people will probs sub :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I also feel its enough now begging for subscribers. Do it or don't do it.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think someone dont get the joke..

I also feel its enough now begging for subscribers. Do it or don't do it.
Why so serious jeez.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think the lack of smilies gave quite a few people the impression you were being serious Jonno ;). Anyhoo, let's move on :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think the lack of smilies gave quite a few people the impression you were being serious Jonno ;). Anyhoo, let's move on :)
I allways thought lol meant laughing out loud not Lack of Laughs but as you say lets move on and let the thread go back to what is intended.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Looking forward to race on this, for the Dutch, historic race track because of Max Verstappen’s maiden F1 Grand Prix victory in 2016, being the first Dutch Formula 1 driver ever to win a Formula 1 Grand Prix.

So this one is for me… that is, if all 21 or so drivers in front of me crash in the first lap … or for a fellow Dutchman ;-)

Doing a high 1.28 in TT, a high 1.27 is possible if I wouldn’t @%$#!-up corner 10 (La Caixa).

Damn...I still get tears of joy in my eyes watching this vid.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Onufmi can you please tell me how to pronounce your name at the next meet please lol insted of being the guy i cant pronounce lol or you could allways make it easy for me an change to something simple lol.

Looking forward to race on this, for the Dutch, historic race track because of Max Verstappen’s maiden F1 Grand Prix victory in 2016, being the first Dutch Formula 1 driver ever to win a Formula 1 Grand Prix.

So this one is for me… that is, if all 21 or so drivers in front of me crash in the first lap … or for a fellow Dutchman ;-)

Doing a high 1.28 in TT, a high 1.27 is possible if I wouldn’t @%$#!-up corner 10 (La Caixa).

Damn...I still get tears of joy in my eyes watching this vid.
Mate steel the setup alx has on TT its good ok its not alexs its stus but its still good non the less.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Mate steel the setup alx has on TT its good ok its not alexs its stus but its still good non the less.
Already stole that one from TT after comparing 10 setups :D... made some slight adjustments to match my driving style. So now the less fun part begins.... tyre pressures...radiator...and brake duct settings for feature race ...tyre pressure before after pit stop/weather change... well someone has to do it ;). No time for sprint race setups so fingers crossed that setup will also work for that one.

Last edited:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
What's people's lap times looking like? I'm able to run 1.29.4 with a good 48l of go juice on board. T4 still catches me out every so often but reckon I can get a low 1.28 with a touch more practice...
My feature race setup is my TT setup :oops::p

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So far running 1.27.4 with quali fuel, I think a 1.26 is possible just need to perfect every corner.
In race trim I think I did a 1.29.2, with a 1.28 being possible, just need to tweak a few things.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll try to join after 22h30 because thats when i'll finish my work today.
To be honest my motivation for this championship is now almost 0, but i want to keep on going :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
My vacations over and I finally got my new EVGA 1080 ti :). After tweeking graphic settings to high (mixed) and getting constant 90 fps I am Totally excited to start driving for Catalunya GP rsr cup. 2 months of apsence did left scars on my lap times but I am happy just to drive :)

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
I is on the dreaded family hols this week so wont be attending R4.
Ill have to watch the stream if its up.

See you at Spa in a week to recoup the lost points.

Have a good clean start so we can continue our starting streek.

Edit-
I hate this place... internets crap. @Jonno if you stream it, could you post up a link or is it live on your tube channel.
Connections so crap I might only be able to watch it in slomo. Started this edit at 19:30. :shifty:

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Darksi hello mate tonight can i get granted power to drag people in to chat please many thanks.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I is on the dreaded family hols this week so wont be attending R4.
Ill have to watch the stream if its up.

See you at Spa in a week to recoup the lost points.

Have a good clean start so we can continue our starting streek.

Edit-
I hate this place... internets crap. @Jonno if you stream it, could you post up a link or is it live on your tube channel.
Connections so crap I might only be able to watch it in slomo. Started this edit at 19:30. :shifty:

We have a stream page on our website where literally all streams from RSR members are available :)

@Darksi hello mate tonight can i get granted power to drag people in to chat please many thanks.

You had the "power" already last time, granted by me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread