Split 2 - R4: Bathurst - 12th Jun 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Car: Caterham SP/300.R
Track: Bathurst
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 12th June May 2017
17:30 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
18:45 UTC - Qualifying
19:00 UTC - Race

Qualifying: 15 minutes
Laps: 1+22
Ingame Date: 12th June 2017
Ingame Time: 10:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Light Cloud > Clear
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the lead car will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers will be on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@Dutchtastic
@Fatih Kursat
@RPJ
@Zincau
@Stokemon
@Alex du Plessis

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1+31 laps? seems a bit long compared to the calender in the league info :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am not finished yet! :D

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm not going to be driving in Crashurst, I have a trainers meeting which starts at the same time as the race :mad:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to pinball ally lol.. i do love this track it just dont share the same feeling towards me lol...this is the first track i would of took my first rsr podium its also the track i would of took my first rsr win but it threw me a glitch and i lost both lol..

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Rain at Zolder seems easy all of a sudden XD.

Managed to get a 1.59 out of my Monza set up on race fuel. Needs some changes to reduce tyre temps and stabilise the car on the mountain. Probably won't get anymore practise until Saturday now.

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
i love this track but i cant show up because of my job :(.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A message to all that are racing this round..

This is probbly by far the trickiest circuit we are racing on so with that in mind. Please all be careful with the first lap and your overtaking. Think about the move before you do it. (think can you make it or will i wreck me and them). Pay extra attention to the car in front and behind you. These are basic things to remember. Please dont dive bomb if you hit someone and they crash you WAIT for them (there the rules).. Most importantly lets have a fun clean race were we can all enjoy it..

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A massage? Erm, OK o_O

Is it free? If so, will it be performed by you or a young lady of my choosing? If the latter, where do I get said massage? :D

EDIT : Unfortunately for you Jonno, I have access to your pre-edit version :p

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A massage? Erm, OK o_O

Is it free? If so, will it be performed by you or a young lady of my choosing? If the latter, where do I get said massage? :D
Hahaha dont know what your onabout mate lol

RPJ

Community Member
Reaction score
Won't be able to attend as i'm going on a trip tomorrow

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
cant join cause of personal issues.. sorry about that.. good luck all.

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to bail on this one. Haven't been able to give the track (which I don't know well) any practice at all because I was at me Mum's for the last three days, and the track's a tight one, and I will accidentally end people's races, I'm sure. Don't want to risk it.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I'm going to bail on this one. Haven't been able to give the track (which I don't know well) any practice at all because I was at me Mum's for the last three days, and the track's a tight one, and I will accidentally end people's races, I'm sure. Don't want to risk it.
Mate you are more than welcome to my setup its very stable and easy to drive..you dont need to go fast mate im sure a few will wreck on theis track..

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
Mate you are more than welcome to my setup its very stable and easy to drive..you dont need to go fast mate im sure a few will wreck on theis track..

Hey Jonno, was just looking for anyone who might have shared their setup and saw your entry.

I have a decent baseline configuration but this track is pretty tricky and obviously calls for serious tweaking. So, if you would be so kind to share your setup, I'd definitely appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread