Split 2 - R3: Sakitto - 13th Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well once again the exceptional quality of the programming in Project Cars shines through. I actually spent some time away from iRacing this week to do a little practice on Sakitto.

Swapping between sims always take a bit of adjustment but the race was going okay, mid pack which I was happy with and having a lot of fun in the rain.

Enter the pit lane for the pit stop and bang, the car goes into carmageddon mode in the pit lane, spends 2 mins ramming back and forth before firmly planting me into the pit wall and removing any trace of fun from the evening.

Going to stop writing now before I say something I regret.
I know how you feel. I nearly smashed my Rift as a result of getting hit with that same bug in split 1 :(

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I nearly smashed my Rift as a result of getting hit with that same bug in split 1 :(
Ouch dont do that Cluck !! Had the pits full for 3 laps in a row in the night race - last time I went in there were all of 3 cars in the pits - no idea why the gam elogic only assigns so many people per slot - ended up with an empty tank - can assure you that is also really bloody annoying :/ Still.... love it warts and all - but roll on PC2 !

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ouch dont do that Cluck !! Had the pits full for 3 laps in a row in the night race - last time I went in there were all of 3 cars in the pits - no idea why the gam elogic only assigns so many people per slot - ended up with an empty tank - can assure you that is also really bloody annoying :/ Still.... love it warts and all - but roll on PC2 !
See my video in the split 1 thread (I'm not re-posting it here as it's one more 'clean up job' I'll have to do!) and tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing :)

It's not a case of the pits just being occupied, my pit crew were inside the garage :eek:. My AI driver smashed the car, left, right and centre, trying to get in and then, after getting fresh tyres, the AI driver thought it would be fun to do doughnuts around the garage door dividing pillar :rolleyes:. With no sign of him coming to his senses, and already having spent more than a lap's worth of time in the pits, I shot the AI driver in the head and retired.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your DNF @Cluck just could not help myself, still in cluckety cluck mode. I mean clickety click.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
See my video in the split 1 thread (I'm not re-posting it here as it's one more 'clean up job' I'll have to do!) and tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing :)

It's not a case of the pits just being occupied, my pit crew were inside the garage :eek:. My AI driver smashed the car, left, right and centre, trying to get in and then, after getting fresh tyres, the AI driver thought it would be fun to do doughnuts around the garage door dividing pillar :rolleyes:. With no sign of him coming to his senses, and already having spent more than a lap's worth of time in the pits, I shot the AI driver in the head and retired.
Oh man - poor Cluckie :) Talk about kicking a man when he is down - Pcars really went for the juggular on you heheh!

Reminds me of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread