Split 2 - R3: Sakitto - 13th Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If your after some more rear grip give it some front end rake raise the ride height alittle on the front.. This will push the rear down giving more grip.

Jorodabull

Community Member
Reaction score
i am afriad i will not be able to participate this evening due to a back injury. :(

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have to cancel my participation for today's event as I'm having a massive headache since yesterday.
@t0daY : Please list me as confirmed no-show :(

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
Count me in no-show as well, I sprained my wrists during skiing last week and thought it'd be ok for this race. Unfortunatly healing takes longer than expected and it still hurts w/ strength applied :blackeye: Thanks to the Shaun White wannabe who put me into this situation :shifty:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Split 2 is shrinking and shrinking... :(

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Last minute callout makes me a no show for tonight sitting at work right now going to take awhile sure I will miss the start

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sorry guys, absolutely gutted that I can't race tonight, every time I start the game it just crashes out (if you didn't already notice my constantly connecting/disconnecting from TS). When I can actually get the game to work it's totally reset everything & I get 3 minutes before it crashes again.
Got two weeks to find the solution as it only occurs when I load pCars :bigtears:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Well once again the exceptional quality of the programming in Project Cars shines through. I actually spent some time away from iRacing this week to do a little practice on Sakitto.

Swapping between sims always take a bit of adjustment but the race was going okay, mid pack which I was happy with and having a lot of fun in the rain.

Enter the pit lane for the pit stop and bang, the car goes into carmageddon mode in the pit lane, spends 2 mins ramming back and forth before firmly planting me into the pit wall and removing any trace of fun from the evening.

Going to stop writing now before I say something I regret.

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score
Well once again the exceptional quality of the programming in Project Cars shines through. I actually spent some time away from iRacing this week to do a little practice on Sakitto.

Swapping between sims always take a bit of adjustment but the race was going okay, mid pack which I was happy with and having a lot of fun in the rain.

Enter the pit lane for the pit stop and bang, the car goes into carmageddon mode in the pit lane, spends 2 mins ramming back and forth before firmly planting me into the pit wall and removing any trace of fun from the evening.

When i was in the pits, i saw a car going back and forth. I was wondering what happened. Sorry about it It's a shame that things like these happen with pcars. But hey, we can only hope for the best at least for the next race.
See you next time :)

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to everyone for a great race, there were a few off's but on the whole the standards were outstanding. Its great to be racing with you guys. Thanks All.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
thank you everyone. really enjoyed and tired tonight :)

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
That was hellish.

If you fancy a lesson in how not to drive, behold my stream:

watched your stream. it's look really good and realistic with rain effects, but if you don't mind disable those effect also minimize particles, you can have better view and driving. also thanks for gentlemanly driving Pete.. Well done :)

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Bad luck @Bassetts we lost 4 in split 1 to the bug tonight :(

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Without wanting to make anyone feel terrible or sorry for me but here is the list of my current injuries -

Sprained right wrist, frozen left shoulder, two fused vertebra and I broke a finger nail. None of which I did during the race. I'm going to have so much pain when I get older . . . Oh that's right, I'm already there.

Oh and FYI the Quali and Race result screenshots have been uploaded and made public, should anyone want them.

Last edited:

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
disable those effect also minimize particles, you can have better view and driving.

But I like making life hard for myself. And it's so pretty!

also thanks for gentlemanly driving Pete..

Thanks for saying. I was having a rotten race. Same on the pCARS2 testing last night. Think the long hours are catching up with me! I was spinning off so regularly that I just tried to keep out of everyone's way. Such a change from last race. My avoiding people was all going so well until I almost took out our race leader on his final lap...

(I still had four laps to go!)

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
i want to
But I like making life hard for myself. And it's so pretty!

Thanks for saying. I was having a rotten race. Same on the pCARS2 testing last night. Think the long hours are catching up with me! I was spinning off so regularly that I just tried to keep out of everyone's way. Such a change from last race. My avoiding people was all going so well until I almost took out our race leader on his final lap...

(I still had four laps to go!)
heeeeyy. i want to test PCars2 too :)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm probably not supposed to mention that. Am I supposed to mention that? I dont know.

Nothing to see here, move along.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Very tricky conditions guys I thought it went pretty well all things considered !

Although rain is a right ball ache.... in the rift its just so very cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread