Split 2 - R1: Zhuhai - 15th May 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will start practice from today for next race.

1st mate i didnt know you played pubg lol.

2nd ill have a lobby open most evenings for next race set with qualifying settings. You and everyone else is more than welcome to join.. Ill set the usual p2p password rsr123 and call it rsr testing..

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
1st mate i didnt know you played pubg lol.

2nd ill have a lobby open most evenings for next race set with qualifying settings. You and everyone else is more than welcome to join.. Ill set the usual p2p password rsr123 and call it rsr testing..

I play everything but I also don't have enough free time :(

I'll try to join whenever I can for practice session.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did anyone else manage to save the replay as mine is completley screwed... It shows me all the cars but at diffrent points in the race or people are in diffrent cars lol

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
It is good to be back in racing. I haven't been practicing that much with this car (I have so many distractions: Battleground's, Rising storm 2 Vietnam, Escape From Tarkov, drinking with my friends over weekend.... :) )
First part of race was so good, especially from 18th minute and battle with SlowBloke. Second part was just me against the road utill the end.

One part was so interesting in 30:00 min, 4 cars was on the end of SF line where The Wayfearer overtook me :)

I will start practice from today for next race.

Here is my pov of last night's race.

The fight we had was great :) I knew u were faster but didn't want to give up but that slowed us both down. The pass was lovely. you set me up the corner before as I was defensive going into the corner meaning i was very wide coming out. I was braking earlier than you every corner so that wss that. Was a classic clean overtake!

Really nice race all.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
@Psychotronic What happened mate? You chrashed?
First someone came back on the track like a madmen after a spin which made me stop so i lost tons of time and i was trying very hard to catch up to the field and i missed a corner and crashed. :(

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
First someone came back on the track like a madmen after a spin which made me stop so i lost tons of time and i was trying very hard to catch up to the field and i missed a corner and crashed. :(
Ah.. ok... We'll be better on Monza ;)

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah.. ok... We'll be better on Monza ;)
Yeah. I like monza a lot I just need to make some free time so I can practice maybe if you have some free time today we could practice a little

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't do it tonight, but maybe tomorrow night I will join on Jonno, so you can come also. I also don't have free time and mostly when I do, that's later than 22h cet :(

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't do it tonight, but maybe tomorrow night I will join on Jonno, so you can come also. I also don't have free time and mostly when I do, that's later than 22h cet :(
About the same here

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
A graph of my heartrate yesterday, recorded with my Fitbit :D

upload_2017-5-16_16-19-26.png

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
That's a really good idea! I've got a heart rate monitor I use when cycling. Will pop it on next race. Was definitely sweating buckets last night - mainly stress and frustration that I was a mile off my practice pace.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Nevil, from that graph you can see that for this kind of (e)sport you need to physically prepare yourself :)

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
Exactly, for comparison around 14:00 I was running on a fitness crosstrainer and around 8:00 and 18:00 cycling to and back from work ;)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
My fitbit confirms I'm a complete lazy bastard :)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Qualy went well which put me in p1,led the race with @The Wayfaerer right behind pushing me ,pitted lap 17 came out in p5. @The Wayfaerer pitted and managed to come out in front of me.I made a few mistakes which kept me from challenging for p1 for the remainder of the race.Thanks to all the guys for the clean and exciting racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread