Split 2 - General Chat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I forgot to record it but only because I knew it would be a disaster (I've not tried this track 'in anger' before) :)

To be honest, I've no idea where I'm going on this track, where the correct lines are, where to brake, where to accelerate, where to do anything. I have no idea if that setup is any good for racing with, I simply stumbled on something that made it half-drivable through the twisty part. I'm also still not happy with the lap I set and have been waiting for somebody to set a faster time so that I can see what the correct lines are to take :eek:. I'm not being funny, I just hate this circuit and honestly have no idea if what I'm doing is right or not.

Just to give you an idea, my early laps on default setup yielded a 1m36.9 so that's why I'm fairly certain a good setup, coupled with knowledge of the track, should yield times in the 1m35 mark or lower. That person won't be me.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I forgot to record it but only because I knew it would be a disaster (I've not tried this track 'in anger' before) :)

To be honest, I've no idea where I'm going on this track, where the correct lines are, where to brake, where to accelerate, where to do anything. I have no idea if that setup is any good for racing with, I simply stumbled on something that made it half-drivable through the twisty part. I'm also still not happy with the lap I set and have been waiting for somebody to set a faster time so that I can see what the correct lines are to take :eek:. I'm not being funny, I just hate this circuit and honestly have no idea if what I'm doing is right or not.

Just to give you an idea, my early laps on default setup yielded a 1m36.9 so that's why I'm fairly certain a good setup, coupled with knowledge of the track, should yield times in the 1m35 mark or lower. That person won't be me.
Im sure you will find the time! My fastest lap with race fuel was a 1:35.6 but still time to find i think

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im sure you will find the time! My fastest lap with race fuel was a 1:35.6 but still time to find i think
I haven't done a single lap in race conditions yet, I've only run a few laps in time-trial to get some rough idea of where the track goes :). That's what the weekend is for!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I haven't done a single lap in race conditions yet, I've only run a few laps in time-trial to get some rough idea of where the track goes :). That's what the weekend is for!
well thanks for my first Alien! :D Setup still not perfect but i doubt it will be. and after the last 3 races i need a strong result to try and get back to my race 1 result.

mikeysalmon27

Community Member
Reaction score
I might be being stupid but would it be possible to maybe do the last race or not

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

mikeysalmon27

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah ok thanks I was just hoping to see if I could see wat taking part in the cup was like to maybes take part in next season (if there is one )

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah ok thanks I was just hoping to see if I could see wat taking part in the cup was like to maybes take part in next season (if there is one )
I most likely won't be able to attend the final race so you can take my spot if you like. I'll know closer to the date though. #youwillalwaysbeanextremekartertoeme :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread