Split 2 - General Chat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if someone could stream or record races in Split 2. I would if I could, sadly I don't have enough fire power!

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I had intended to stream but hit the wrong shortcut key at race start and ended up recording instead. Lengthy upload now in progress.
Next race will be streamed.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
I count there were total 21 UK Racers on both splits. Maybe you should replace all UK guys on same split. :woot:
UK vs International :) (don't get it serious)

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver Update

- @Daniel has joined Split 2 of the International Cup. He will be driving for Team Venezuela.

- @daniel v has joined Split 2 of the International Cup. He will be driving for Team Colombia.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver Update

- @Vince has joined Split 2 of the International Cup. He will be driving for Team Turkey.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@t0daY, can you fix the driver results for the championship? shows me as not starting the race but if memory serves, pretty sure I started 11th & finished 10th. Not sure if there's any other inconsistencies.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So, having a few issues with pCars just now in that it just causes my PC to totally shut down with no warning. Uninstalled, re-installed several times to no avail, done the usual in checkings all drivers are upto date, excluding all the game paths from the AV, killing the steam overlays, cloud sync, 3rd party stuff (razer synapse) etc still no joy. About to wipe the PC of anything related to the game & start from fresh. (good thing I uploaded a screenshot of the car setup for the next race) Hopefully this works as I really do not want to have to do a clean OS install. If that's the situation I may not make the next race. Keep you updated.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY, can you fix the driver results for the championship? shows me as not starting the race but if memory serves, pretty sure I started 11th & finished 10th. Not sure if there's any other inconsistencies.

Thought I answered you already. I fixed the results, was a little copy and paste failure from my side. Apologies for that :)

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score
Thought I answered you already. I fixed the results, was a little copy and paste failure from my side. Apologies for that :)
His post was from yesterday 19.22 ;)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Apologies if you did @t0daY. Don't want to create more work for the admins than necessary ;)

Figured out why pCars kept crashing the PC, which is annoying as I've just re-installed windows, the rest of my programs & my files from the cloud :banghead:
It's an issue regarding shared memory which is even more of a pain as it means I can't utilize the crew chief program. As long as my ISP doesn't brand me an internet criminal for the amount of downloading I've done over the weekend it's all good aha :oops:
Long story short; I'm good to race tomorrow unless something else leaves me up the proverbial creek

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Turns out a GPU dying was the cause of all my gremlins. Definitely need to upgrade GPU now xD. One 760 isn't enough to push 3440x1440 even at mediocre settings

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Turns out a GPU dying was the cause of all my gremlins. Definitely need to upgrade GPU now xD. One 760 isn't enough to push 3440x1440 even at mediocre settings

Oh dear... no hopes for my 760 and an Ultrawide :( Hope everything is going well and we can see you soon back on the track! :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
haha yeah I'm back up & running with all the visual goodies in pCars turned to 8bit quality to keep everything smooth ahaha

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@fubi have you tried the old bake the graphics card trick.??? Theres a post on the fourm somewere about it i think it was @Gopher04 who done it. It gave gis old gpu some life again..

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just dug out the receipt for it. Thankfully its still under warranty so it'll be getting sent off shortly. Whether they fix it & send it back is a different story. Time will tell

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Regulation Update

Mandatory pit-stop:
Yes**

** = We will not use the ingame feature. All drivers must follow a Gentlemen's Agreement of a mandatory pitstop, at any time of your choosing during the race, where you must change all 4 tyres. Taking additional fuel is optional but not mandatory. The mandatory pitstop must be followed by at least one complete lap, during the scheduled race duration.

@Mark Baggaley @Battenberg @steveg200 @Jorodabull @SlowBloke @SirHunterOne @FuBii @Pete Morrish @Stormin
@Martin G Webb @Corbs @Bassetts @Gxbbs @Invincible @Thomas Sikora @TheDoctor46 @Alex du Plessis @rider_nakor @Berserker @Zincau @JustG @Psychotronic @daniel v @Daniel @Vince

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver Update

- @darkangelsi has joined Split 2 of the International Cup. He will be driving for Team Britain.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you so much for getting me in here, hopefully BT manage to get me connected by Monday as they are supposed to.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you so much for getting me in here, hopefully BT manage to get me connected by Monday as they are supposed to.
Lol bt connected by monday.. I had to laugh then lol...but hopefully they do...

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread