Split 1 - R6: Spa - 3rd Jul 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rillo7105

Community Member
Reaction score
Thnx for the season guys! Enjoyed racing you!

Congrats to the Champion! @Puffpirat

Thnx @SBart_uk for making my racing easier. It would have taken me forever to figure this car out.. time which i don't have :(

Thnx to the organizers @t0daY and gang for making this happen.. without you the game would have been in the trash bin months ago.

See you on the track some day

/Cheers

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
A very enjoyable race for me got a good Qually lap and then planned to try and get away at the start as I didn't want to get mugged up the hill like I did in the Formula Gulf race. Everythign was going to plan until the rain fell and after a few laps looked at my tyres and they were already half gone. Really had to manage them and then somehow had zero green left about 2 or 3 laps before the rain ended. I was pretty scared that the tyre might blow as id never driven with such low tyre life and lucky nothing like that happened and i managed to pit. i then set about trying to set some fast times to catch ProjectPD but made a mistake and hit a was somewhere and was then loosing 3 secs a lap with aero damage i think but luckily i had enough of a space to get 2nd. At least all my fps problems I was having at the start of the season are now fixed and Brands and Spa were perfect so hopefully see you all next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread