Split 1 - R4: Bathurst - 12th Jun 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It'll likely be easier if you can change your brake bias on the fly just for that section, otherwise your like me, comprising some corners to safely take others without locking

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I keep quiet till the race is over, I wonder what happens next to me. Monza my pedals broke, Zolder I got disconnected. The base could die and/or my computer. I am so excited for the next round! :D :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I keep quiet till the race is over, I wonder what happens next to me. Monza my pedals broke, Zolder I got disconnected. The base could die and/or my computer. I am so excited for the next round! :D :D
3rd time lucky. my money is on a winning comeback!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems you have inherited the bad luck @Cluck had last season...

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY Add me as a no show as I will be a couple of days away on holiday. Have a safe and fun race all!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll confirm later but I'm probably pulling out of this race. I am still absolutely shattered from the 24-hour Le Mans race and, given that I would have to leave straight after the race, then drive for 2 hours, well, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't make it to my destination :eek:.

I'm gutted. I love Bathurst, it is just about my favourite circuit in the game and was certainly my clear favourite for this season.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Relax with me at the back of the field @Cluck :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Relax with me at the back of the field @Cluck :)
It's not the race, really, it's the rushing around after the race and the 2-hour drive that is the real problem. My body is not in a "rushing" state today, no matter how much caffeine I pump into it.

Times like this I wish I was capable of taking power naps but that's something I'm somehow incapable of doing :( . I suspect the caffeine addiction doesn't help :D.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's not the race, really, it's the rushing around after the race and the 2-hour drive that is the real problem. My body is not in a "rushing" state today, no matter how much caffeine I pump into it.

Times like this I wish I was capable of taking power naps but that's something I'm somehow incapable of doing :( . I suspect the caffeine addiction doesn't help :D.

You mean the covfefe addiction right? :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not just yet!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not just yet!
I've uploaded screenshots of the setup (with just 2 minor changes to the setup I used for time trial) to Google Drive. Linky

For reference, the changes were radiator (from 10% to 45% - not sure what temp the race is running in, so adjust to suit) and 6th gear has been lengthened one step, from 1.00 to 0.96. The rest of the setup, including fuel levels, is exactly what I used for the time-trial run. Worth mentioning again that the TT lap was my 3rd lap with this combo. The first was using the Zolder setup but with 0 wing, slick tyres and my Monza gearing, the second was with a tweak to the gearing and the third was with tweaks to the springs. I have done no more testing with it, not even to test fuel usage, so you may want to adjust the fuel level.

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sadly, my internet broke up :(
Sorry if it has caused any trouble and see you at next race.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly, my internet broke up :(
Sorry if it has caused any trouble and see you at next race.
unlucky, u were catching me then saw u driving down the wall

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Was driving so well, shame I got sucked into the sand at the top of the hill overtaking a slow @jamesl91. Pit in, & bang in a few quick laps, catching the cars in front at almost 2s a lap. Only to lock the brakes going into the tight left going up the hill 6 laps from the finish. Damn.
Bad race for Team Challengers with @PatatorJohn's disconnect =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread